“Our favorite of the week”
Review of Spiga Restaurant

Spiga Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now in it's 15th year, serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of Italian and French wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

First visited with my 18 and 26 year old daughters, then took my husband back. The pesto encrusted salmon was so wonderful I had to order it both times. One thing I reallly loved was that the white wine was cold and full bodied. And the entrees were delightfully served hot. Try the warm chocolate cake for dessert. Incredible. Lovely atmosphere, beautiful breeze. Great service.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great food, amazing deserts and the top notch service. You must try the maple syrup cheesecake. Out of this world. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I dined here, and the food was outstanding. I had scallops and shrimp pasta that was outstanding, and my husband had a beef with mushroom that was also great. The setting was very charming, the staff attentive and helpful. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I ate there on my birthday July 5th and we couldn't have been more pleased! I got the local red snapper which had the most delicate sauce that perfectly complimented the seafood. My husband had the spinach gnocchi and said it was the best he had ever had. All of their pasta is homemade in house, and you can tell. We had a nice bottle of wine with our meal, too, and so were pleasantly surprised when we received the bill. The same dinner would have been more expensive back home! The service was excellent - just enough attention so that all of our needs were met but not so much that we felt interrupted - a fine line to walk. We sat on the porch and it was a lovely evening, with a gentle breeze blowing. Simply an all around thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The finest place to eat on the Island! Beautiful, calm, quiet atmosphere! The food is fantastic! My wife says the lamb chops are the best she has every eaten. I always have the red snapper. The pumpkin ravioli is to die for. Don't miss this place!