“Another great experience”

and up
2 Tank Dive in Grand Case Saint Martin at 8:30 AM
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba dive and snorkel with Octopus Diving. We have the best boats, the best equipment and hand picked staff to make sure you have the best experience possible. Our friendly PADI dive center is located in the town of Grand Case on the gorgeous tropical island of St. Martin / Sint Maarten, the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Whether you're an experienced diver ready to take your diving to the next level with advanced courses or specialties, a certified diver looking to explore St. Martin's amazing reefs and wrecks, a first-timer interested in discovering the world of diving or an avid snorkeler - or even if you've never been in the water before - we've got something for you, and we'll make your underwater experience one to remember.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My son and I dove with Octopus diving on our recent trip to St. Maarten. This was our third outing with Octopus and it was great, as always. Dave and JT gave us an awesome experience. They were very easy going and made the trip smooth and simple. Thanks, again, for a great morning of diving!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our group of 2 families dove with Octopus for one week. The staff and owners were friendly, fun, competent, and safety-conscious. We have 2 teenage certified divers in our group, a 12 year old who finished her certification with Octopus during the week and another child who completed two Discover Scuba dives while we were there. All of the kids had an amazing time and enjoyed working with their instructors. The two youngest were thrilled to do their first wreck dives! The service was top-notch and the staff was willing to fully set-up our gear for those who preferred so. The dive sites were close-by and healthy. Everyone in our group was very happy with Octopus and we would recommend using them without reservation!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was our 6th trip to St-Maarten and dive with Octopus Diving for the week.
This is still an exceptional dive operation.
Lots of people to take care of you at every step, and just great dive sites. The underwater scenery is so interesting.
They added a new boat, and built new facilities to get divers ready in a roomy, functional environment.

I need to recognize people who truly helped us :

- Marjorie, guide "extraordinaire", who was checking on us regularly underwater (PSI, buyoncy, etc), and was guiding us at a pace where we could enjoy the details in the coral and fish.
- Lindsay, who was managing a million things behind the scenes, quietly, to ensure equipment and boat were there on time and in ready condition.
- Charlotte, another fabulous guide, who was always trying to find interesting things to look at and pointing us to them.
- Keiran, the guy who is really running operations and made sure my shoes were always "up to specs" every morning.

Another wonderful week diving !

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went on two dives with Charlotte & Dave, who were both wonderful. Charlotte helped me to adjust my breathing technique between dives to improve my air consumption levels so that I could have more bottom time. Dave helped to set me up with my first dive computer.

We did one wreck dive and one drift dive. Both had a nice abundance of coral, fish, and other sea life. We saw a very large lobster, several barracudas, schools of snappers, many other fish, and a shark or two.

Sally handled my reservation and made several adjustments to accommodate my changing schedule/requests.

The boat was very nice as well. Thank you!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

From start to finish, JT and James were consumate professionals and made my first dive in 15 years fun, safe, and fantastic. They both took the time to get to know every diver on a first name basis, making sure that the pace, experience, and time was exactly what the diver was looking for. I will always use Octopus every time my travels find me in St Maarten and will make sure to ask for JT and James by name.