“Awesome Experience!”

and up
Snorkel Tour from St Martin
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba dive and snorkel with Octopus Diving. We have the best boats, the best equipment and hand picked staff to make sure you have the best experience possible. Our friendly PADI dive center is located in the town of Grand Case on the gorgeous tropical island of St. Martin / Sint Maarten, the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Whether you're an experienced diver ready to take your diving to the next level with advanced courses or specialties, a certified diver looking to explore St. Martin's amazing reefs and wrecks, a first-timer interested in discovering the world of diving or an avid snorkeler - or even if you've never been in the water before - we've got something for you, and we'll make your underwater experience one to remember.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Cupecoy Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had been wanting to get my scuba certification for a while now. Somebody told me about Octopus diving and i emailed sally. Within a day i got a reply and she scheduled me for the upcoming weekend.

The place was really easy to find and the staff was so helpful. All i had with me was swimming trunks, they gave me all the stuff i needed to dive!

My dive instructor "JT" was the nicest guy ever. So knowledgeable about diving and so patient with a new beginner like me. I plan on recommending him for anyone who wants to get their certification!

Do yourself a favor, sign up for a dive - its a once in a lifetime experience and these guys really make it a breeze!

Winnipeg, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Introduction to Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We did our very first dive today, March 9, 2014 with JT, James and Lindsay. Incredible outfit and amazing to me how comfortable we felt in their very experienced hands. Safety was clearly the first priority and anyone would feel comfortable with them. James gave very good intro advice on what to do while underwater to relieve any fear. We did the first discovery dive at Creole Rock and the second at Turtle Reef. You won't go wrong when choosing this crew. Fabulous experience and I can't wait to dive again

Boston, MA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just finished the Normoxic Trimix course - WOW! Very Cool!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I just finished the Normoxic Trimix course with Chris and had a fantastic time. We worked through all the skills (and there are a lot of them), and Chris was great in demonstrating and helping. Then we did our orientation and certification dives. On the Porpoise (lots of skills to do), on the Fusheng, and on La Renee (and the vicinity). Tim was my co-student, and it was great doing the course together (thanks Tim). There was also lots of help from the team: Capt. Dave, Sarah, JT, Capt. James, and of course Marjorie and Lyndsey. We even saw a group (larger than a pod) of 20 dolphins on one of the certification dives (plus a load of big Jacks and more). I highly recommend this course if you are into Tec Diving. Chris is a great instructor, and the support team is awesome. Plus, you can really rely on the equipment. Wow - what a great time!

Malibu, California
“There's a reason these guys are ranked #1 on here......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'll keep this simple: Great Equipment. Fast Boats. Very friendly dive staff who are extremely flexible in catering to you in order for you to have the best experience possible (One of our guides stayed almost an hour into his lunch time in order to transfer his personal video footage onto my camera). Small groups (we were 5 and had two dive masters to guide us). Not really sure what more you could ask for........
Anyways if you decide to go with some other company frankly its your loss, but I will definitely be a returning customer after my first experience with Octopus Diving!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Another fabulous dive trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was our 6th time diving with Octopus, and it just keeps getting better! We had 5 tremendous dives to Porpoise, New Reef, Turtle Reef, an Exploration dive, and Basse Espagnole. Saw 3 nurse sharks, humongous lobsters, barracuda, turtles, and many other beautiful reef fish. The sponges and coral at Basse Espagnole were spectacular. Dave, James, JT and Marjorie are outstanding, plus fun to dive with. And, we got to dive with Chris this time, too! We hope to be back this summer, or at the latest, next Fall. Thanks, as always, to Sally and Chris!