“The best dive shop on St Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Octopus Diving

and up
Snorkel Tour from St Martin
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba dive and snorkel with Octopus Diving. We have the best boats, the best equipment and hand picked staff to make sure you have the best experience possible. Our friendly PADI dive center is located in the town of Grand Case on the gorgeous tropical island of St. Martin / Sint Maarten, the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Whether you're an experienced diver ready to take your diving to the next level with advanced courses or specialties, a certified diver looking to explore St. Martin's amazing reefs and wrecks, a first-timer interested in discovering the world of diving or an avid snorkeler - or even if you've never been in the water before - we've got something for you, and we'll make your underwater experience one to remember.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
“The best dive shop on St Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I dove with Octopus Diving twice in December 2013. First time with Walt, Stevie and Sara and the second time with Walt, Sara and Charlie. They all were fun and very helpful!

The boat ("Octopussy") is very nice. They load and unload all your equipment on to the boat for you, which is so much better than having to walk from the dive shop to the boat wearing BCD and carrying all your gear in your hands like I had to do at most dive shops in Mexico.

I will definitely dive with them again!

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dove Gregory Today, Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We dove with Sara, Walt and CAPT Steve today. It was great. Great professional service, great dive site, great pre-dive overview. Octopus was excellent in every way, Vis was not the best, 40 ft, but way better than a few days ago. Loved the dve and highly recommend Octopus. I am going again for sure. By the way Charlie was a great dive master too.

Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had heard wonderful things about Octopus Diving and decided to check them out to get my PADI certification. Fantastic decision. What an incredible experience! Sally was always so quick to respond to my emails, and I was able to set up a time slot quickly. The dive sites that they take you out on are perfect--super safe and really fun with a lot to see. Sarah was an amazing instructor to have--very knowledgable, articulate and easy to follow with all her directions. Really accommodating to the pace I was at and made it an absolute blast! Since I took the lessons on my own, I was able to go out on the dives with other people and other instructors, who were also excellent (thank you to you as well Walt, Serge, and Steve!) Can't wait to come back and do more dives!

jd2001mrg
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Another great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

My buddy and I dove with Octopus for the 4th or 5th time last week, and had another outstanding experience. Walt is an excellent guide; provides informatative briefings, was comfortable with a group with varying experience and is bi-lingual (French). Octopus took delivery of a brand new boat while we were there, so I have that to look forward to next year. A visit to St. Martin would not be complete without spending some time with the Octopus crew.

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try something new, so we decided to try scuba diving for the first time. The guided dive with Walt was amazing! Thanks Sally!