“VIP Service”

and up
Snorkel Tour from St Martin
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba dive and snorkel with Octopus Diving. We have the best boats, the best equipment and hand picked staff to make sure you have the best experience possible. Our friendly PADI dive center is located in the town of Grand Case on the gorgeous tropical island of St. Martin / Sint Maarten, the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Whether you're an experienced diver ready to take your diving to the next level with advanced courses or specialties, a certified diver looking to explore St. Martin's amazing reefs and wrecks, a first-timer interested in discovering the world of diving or an avid snorkeler - or even if you've never been in the water before - we've got something for you, and we'll make your underwater experience one to remember.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Taylor, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“VIP Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been diving with Chris and Sally at Octopus since they opened about 5 years ago, usually once or twice a year. Each time I go they step it up another notch , the facility and the attention to the diver is first rate. Like one of the other reviews said , you just show up and dive, they take care of the rest. The staff is excellent, Wes, Dave, and Mick get you to the dive site, (MAX-6 Divers) then your beautiful dive guides Charlie and Maricella (Salma Hayek) lead the dive. 80 degree water, good viz, sharks, eagle rays, turtles, green morays, spotted morays, sometimes dolphins, all makes for great diving. DIVE OCTOPUS, St Martin!

Arkansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Two for Two”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was our second time to St. Martin and our second time to use Octopus. We were so pleased the first time, we came back. And trust me, we don't come back if we aren't happy. Not as much visiting this time on shore (everyone seemed busy), but the whole experience was great from email reservations to the trip itself. Charlie and Mick were great DMs (and our captain was great too). These guys are very helpful on the boat taking very good care of you. There is nothing you need to do but be pampered.

There is nothing you need to do but dive. There are no surprises or tricks. They do all the rest! If they added anything, it might be a piggy-back ride to the boat. The new log book stamp is a great addition from last year. They give you a secure place to park your car too.

Thanks for taking us back to the tug. I appreciate you working around our request! And thank you for all the quick email responses.

Monroe, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“"Best Diving Company on St. Maarten"”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had booked this Diving trip in advanced and sent some e-mails to Sally asking for some questions and answers. When I got to the site to dive and meet the crew it was like I was part of their family! What an awesome adventure. I wanted 3 things out of 6 dives. One was to see dolphins, two to see turtles and three was to have more one on one with the guides. I can not say enough positive things about my experience. All three things were meet and exceeded. They took exceptional care with my equipment and changing over that all I had to do is worry about talking to the other people I meet on the dives. I can not say Thank You to Sally, Chris and the rest of the team for such a great job of making it worry free and feeling like I was family. A must do!

Houston
“Amazing New Experience!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

During my holiday in St. Martin I decided to give scuba diving a try. I went to Octopus diving and It was not disappointing! I did some sort of try dive and even though I was freaking out at the start Maricella my instructor was great and pulled me through to what ended up being an awesome first experience. She was super patient (I felt bad of how much time it took her to calm me down Sorry :S ) but it was all so worth it and I felt quite comfortable after a while and now I can't wait to go diving again! The whole team is Also super nice, helpful and professional. Thanks to David and Mike for the funny jokes and everyone overall deserves a big thank you! I will be back :)

Cupe Coy, null, Netherlands Antilles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We go here all the time!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Best place to learn new diving skills and they know some of the best dive sites on the island. If you want to get any of the PADI certifications, this is the place you need to go. You aren't going to find a better or more experienced collection of guides and teachers.
You want to ask for Dave, Mick or Wes. These are the guys I got my open water and deep diving certs with and they are all awesome!