“Lovely view and large helpings”
Review of Il Nettuno

Il Nettuno
Ranked #36 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Kentucky
“Lovely view and large helpings”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I have been to Grand Case for dinner many times, but had never had the pleasure of eating at Il Nettuno. We are sorry we missed it until now. We had a lovely table right on the water, and enjoyed the live music that was just loud enough to enjoy. Prices are reasonable, especially for Grand Case, and the helpings were very large. We had enough leftover for lunch the next day. The only regret was that we did not have room for dessert. Next time we will know to save room. We will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014

Bedford Hills, New York
“A great Italian restaurant in Grand Case”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I have dined at Il Nettuno the last two times we've been to St. Martin. Il Nettuno offers everything anyone would ever want in a fine restaurant. The food is, of course, excellent. To me, this is always first and foremost in my mind! My husband and I appreciate all of the little "extras" when we dine, and this restaurant has them all. There's the appetizer treat "on the house" that's special for that day. So delicious. The breads are also special at Il Nettuno. And after a grand dessert, there's the lovely after-dinner drink, also "on the house." There's entertainment, which when we were there was excellent. The restaurant is ample in size, so there's plenty of room between tables. We always sit next to the open windows so as to have a marvelous view of the beach. The waiters are friendly and very accommodating. Finally, the owner of this restaurant is a lovely man. My husband and I knew him from another restaurant that we particularly like in St. Martin where he had formerly been employed. We were delighted to hear that he had branched out and purchased his own restaurant. Definitely go to Il Nettuno when you are in St. Martin. It's not to be missed.

• Visited April 2014
East Hampton, Connecticut
“Beautiful View and music!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

A very nice dinner and service at Il Nettuno. The salads were great and special attention was paid to the entrée presentation. Overall we enjoyed our dinner and appreciated the attentive service.

Visited June 2014
Windham, New Hampshire
“Drinks for everyone”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Owner helped us the first night and we went back a few times because of his attentiveness and consideration. He made great drinks.

Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Hail the the Redskins! FAB ITALIAN FOOD!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been eating here for at least 15 years... The owner is a huge Redskins fan. In fact, he used to own a restaurant in NW, D.C. called La Nicoise where the roller-skating waiters wore tuxedos. ( I went there after prom night back in the 70's! Yikes! I AM that old!) Anyway, when I found Il Nettuno many years ago, I was delighted... it was like finding an old friend. The food and the service is always consistently good. Perched above Grand Case beach, the ambience is wonderful. The dining area looks out over the sea. They specialize in pasta and seafood, so what's not to like? good for groups or an intimate dinner for two, Il Nettuno is always a good choice. Manga!

Visited November 2013