“Keep Walking”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Get ready to work hard for a little attention, someone will smile at you and actually consider providing a little service. We were so abused we left before ordering. These guys think their place is so good that you owe it to them to spend your money there. Don't even walk in. There are plenty of good restaurants in Grand Case like Piazza Pascal where the food, service and value are fantastic.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have been visiting the friendly island for many years now and Il Nettuno continues to provide a wonderful time for our family. The specials and menu items are very tasty. On this trip our party consisted of 4 adults and an infant. We were seated on the water and had a great view of the beach and Anguilla. We split all three special appetizers; four cheese gnocchi, sautéed calamari, and lobster ravioli. The main courses were all veal dishes for the adults and were well prepared. We split the Spumoni dessert, it was light and the sauce was a nice compliment to the ice cream. The wine list is more than adequate with many well known American and Italian wineries.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

You will not be disapointed with the excellent atmosphere, service and superb food. the nightly specials nd the entees are explained and described.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Everyone in our party and good food. Try the lobster risotto. It is out of this world. The place was kind of slow , i guess because of slow season but I had spoke to others that have been there and they also had good food and good service. This is in Grand Case .

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I am Italian from the New York area. My husband and I have been coming to St Marteen for ten years. Il Nettuno was recommended to us by a friend, also a New York Italian. We usually do not eat Italian food out but decide to try it based on this recommendation. Ten years later Il Nettuno is the restaurant we have our first meal and our last meal on each trip here. Raymond is always there to greet us with a friendly smile and two kisses.

Last night I had the seafood risotto which was I finished. I normally only eat half a meal at any restaurant but it was too good to leave. The food is home cooked Italian that even my mother would love!

1  Thank Marianna F