“For family and/or relaxation”
Review of Rainbow Cafe

Rainbow Cafe
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The large Restaurant dining area features various seating arrangements and is a perfect place to start your mornings off with a wonderful breakfast, a work lunch or a family dinner. Our extensive food menu includes a range of healthy and hearty regular dishes along with having specials daily, which consist of 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 1 dessert to choice from. From the many meal options, there is bound to be something for everyone. We specialize in Meats which come from Argentina and of course our daily caught fresh fish. Rainbow Cafe remains the ideal choice for those seeking a Beach lounge type Restaurant in Grand Case, St. Martin. Whether you prefer the breezy Cocktail Bar or Sit Down Restaurant, the beach bar service or a romantic sea view restaurant dinner sitting; one thing is certain; Rainbow Cafe Beach Restaurant is bound to steal your heart!
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Fantastic place, perfect for children with the beach so close.

The food was very good and the service was personal and great!

/Andreas (Sweden)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our family of six (my husband, myself, our three 25-27 year olds and one fiancée) are staying at the Grand Case Beach club. After eating at the Sunset Cafe the first night (loved it!), we decided to walk into town for dinner on our second night. We were very happy to have chosen Rainbow. It is. It too fancy to make you feel u comfortable, but not too casual either. Just right. The food was truly excellent and the staff was unbelievably friendly. They even escorted the women to the restroom, which was one of the nicest I have seen so far during our trip. They are having a New Years Eve celebration this year. We were told that you should book early if you want a table. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We had several hours to kill on St. Martin before catching our flight home and our driver took us to this restaurant in Grand Case for lunch. Situated right on the beach, the setting was beautiful, with a great view of Anquilla. I can honestly say it was the best meal I had my entire trip. We were warmly greeted by Vincent our waiter, who was friendly, personable, and attentive. My friends and I started the meal with drinks (I had a Painkiller - actually 2 of them, because the first was so darn good). My entree was the roasted lamb chop - which was out of this world. I was assured it had been cooked for 7 hours, and it did not disappoint. Everyone in our group was extremely satisfied with the food and the service. It was a bit pricy for a lunch meal but worth every penny.

1  Thank mbroussard37
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had lunch here on the first day after they re-opened. Great to sit on the beach, looking over the green-blue sea, having a relaxing lunch.
I had a hamburger and must honestly say that it was one of the best (and biggest) hamburgers I've had in a long time.
Can't comment for dinner but can certainly recommend for lunch.

1  Thank JDSV
Reviewed December 18, 2013

First meal after arriving. Unpacked and walked to Rainbow on the beach. All I could think about were the Frog's legs provencal that I planned to order. Thankfully, they were on the menu. After a few months closure to reno the outdoor seating (nice!) they had just opened a day or two earlier. Yes, we had the frogs legs, also shrimp tempura, sushi tuna with seaweed, spinach and mango timbale. Pictures speak for themselves. Nice bottle of rose. Went back a second time afew days later and had the beach chairs to ourselves. Lunch: seared tuna. great stretch of beach right in front.

2  Thank tropiclady27