“Great location and entertainment”
Review of Rainbow Cafe

Rainbow Cafe
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Mediterranean, Sushi, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The large Restaurant dining area features various seating arrangements and is a perfect place to start your mornings off with a wonderful breakfast, a work lunch or a family dinner. Our extensive food menu includes a range of healthy and hearty regular dishes along with having specials daily, which consist of 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 1 dessert to choice from. From the many meal options, there is bound to be something for everyone. We specialize in Meats which come from Argentina and of course our daily caught fresh fish. Rainbow Cafe remains the ideal choice for those seeking a Beach lounge type Restaurant in Grand Case, St. Martin. Whether you prefer the breezy Cocktail Bar or Sit Down Restaurant, the beach bar service or a romantic sea view restaurant dinner sitting; one thing is certain; Rainbow Cafe Beach Restaurant is bound to steal your heart!
Groton, Massachusetts
“Great location and entertainment”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stopped for a dessert on night and sat at the edge of the beach, very romantic. Another night we stopped to enjoy the music, it was one big party.

Visited March 2013

College Park, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastique!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The pre-fixed menu offer guests a great choice to taste the splendid food. I had the scallop tartare with litchee for my starting. It was really delicious. The scollap and litchee were a perfect pairing. For my main course I had the lobster. The lobster was cooked perfectly. The vegetables were delicious and such a wonderful variety. To finish my meal, I had an apple pie a la mode. I have to say I don't always finish my vanilla ice cream. But, this ice cream was so good that I wanted to lick the whole bowl. My friends meal was superb as well. The cream that was in his lobster penne was so creamy and smooth. You can taste the fresh strawberry in his sorbet that was part of his dessert of samples of tasty treats. Beside the food, the waiting staff were all friendly. They also have live entertainment with good music. The bar was very chic. The view from the eating area was right on the beach. I had a great experienced. This is one of meals I will remember forever.

• Visited March 2013
Green Lake, Wisconsin, United States
“Watch out for identity theifs”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

View was superb, sand and surf the best BUT
Our debit card was compromised. Returned to USA and boy did the charges begin to rack up from all over the world! Sad to say this was the only time we used our card during our stay in St. Martin. We recommend staying away from this cafe or use cash! Stick to the la-la's for authentic food :)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ron P
victor s, Gérant at Rainbow Cafe, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
please we are very sorry for the mistake that was made with your credit card we saw the mistake And would like to ran bourse you ,and other your our sincere apology,i would like to offer a glass of champagne when you comes back, please would you like take off the review on trip advisor
sorry again for the mistake ,
yours sincere douglas
“Great beach bar!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

On the beach in Grand Case, and no charge for beach chairs, like in Orient beach. Meatballs were great. Nachos were awful. But the drinks are heaven as is the beach! The bartender refilled my piña colada free of charge and added more Myers rum as well. Lovely atmosphere, great staff.

Ottawa
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Here in Grande Case the Rainbow is the place to watch the sun go down ,and have fantastic food.
The service here was really great.We had 2 meals here on different days.
The staff here was very welcoming and friendly.
Don't miss this Jewel of a place......

• Visited February 2013