“Great service, even better food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

L'Auberge Gourmande
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service, even better food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I wanted my last dining experience in St. Martin to be my best for the trip, so I did my research and decided on L'Auberge Gourmande. I was able to get seated without a reservation, as I was traveling solo and it was off season, but I would definitely recommend making reservations during the high season or if you have a large party. The service was excellent, and as stated, they had the complimentary glass of champagne along with the finishing shot of rum at the end of the meal. I ordered the special of the day, which was hands down, one of the best meals I've eaten. It's one of those meals that you'll remember and savor down the years.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“BEST MEAL/AMBIANCE of entire trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We have made the pilgrimage to this quaint and amazing restaurant on each of our visits to St. Maarten. It's now become our final hurrah on the island... our last treat before re-entering the real world. Waitstaff is friendly and they make the best recommendations. Food is beyond phenomenal. This year, had an appetizer of shrimp and scallops in puff pastry atop lobster bisque...words can't describe! Entree was 1.5 of the largest lobsters I'd ever had grilled/soaked in garlic and herb butter...awesome! Even the sorbet tastes better here! You must find this restaurant. Worth every euro to dollar exchange!

Enfield, Connecticut
“An annual ritual.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We come here every year for our anniversary. This year, we had escargot, scallops, shrimp in puff pastry with a lobster bisque. My i husband had the lab, which was extraordinary. I had the shrimp and monkfish wish was outstanding. It was our anniversary and the staff brought us a nice cream sundae. We look forward to its meal every year.

Visited July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing & romantic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I visited L'Auberge while in Grand Case and the food was delicious! We were greeted with a complimentary glass of champagne when we arrived. We ordered an appetizer, 2 entrees, a glass of wine and dessert. Everything was delicious! At the end of our meal we were able to sample some banana rum which was excellent. The restaurant is very clean and elegant-looking. Our meal was served on hand-painted china. This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip, and we would eat here again for sure! Since it is on the French side the prices are in Euros, but we had no trouble paying in US dollars for our meal.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Brittany B
jamaicanlovers
“Always Lovely and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have dined at L'Augerge Gourmande on a few occasions during our past visits to St. Martin. The location is lovely…we love Grand Case! The staff is always friendly and helpful and the food is some of the best on the island. We look forward to visiting again on our next trip to St. Martin!

• Visited July 2014