“A Fabulous Dining Experience”

L'Auberge Gourmande
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was my fourth trip to SXM so I have tried out a lot of different restaurants. This one continues to be my favorite restaurant in Grand Case. Really excellent food - very generous portions. The man who runs it always welcomes us and is so friendly & considerate. Complimentary shot of flavored rum after dinner.

There are newer reviews for L'Auberge Gourmande

Reviewed August 23, 2013

L' Auberge Gourmande is located on the Boulevard in Grand Case. Reservations are must even in the off season. This is a busy place. The menu is extensive and well planned. The service is exceptional. Thank you Pascal and David for alway making our dining experience special. We love your food and your Lemon Tart!! We will be back!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

What a great find. This place isn't on the water side but what the place is lacking in views they made up for in food. The owner was actually our server and did a fantastic job with his recommendations. I ordered the duck because I was scared to get the lamb rack but after talking to a fellow diner that evening I will try it next time as it looked so good. I however did have a Delicious Seared duck with about 4 to 5 different sides that were outstanding. This place definitely cares about the quality and presentation of their food. As far as I'm concerned there is no reason not to eat in Gran Cas, it is by far a culinary destination sure to please. Thank you for a amazing dinner

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Do not miss this restaurant. It is the best place to eat in all of St Martin. We've been going here for years and have never had anything less than a perfect meal. The food is exceptional, as is the service and the presentation.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great service ! Great food ! We liked it so much, we went there twice. Veal chop and rack of lamb was the best I ever had. A must to go to.