“Oh my, what a meal.........”

L'Auberge Gourmande
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was by far my favorite restaurant on this trip to the island. Very small and quaint, could be on a street in France, the owner is hands on and very customer oriented as well as his staff. Outstanding service and food and I think what may be the best restaurant on Grand Case. Bon Appetit!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Ate here on our last night and I had escargot for the first time! The pork stuffed with nuts and apricots was delicious along with all the little sides that came with it. We also got a free glass of champagne, which was a nice touch. Oh, and we each got 2 shots of vanilla caramel rum after dinner that was very yummy.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I would rank this restaurant higher than what it is already ranked on trip advisor. We were pleasantly surprised by everything we ate at this place. It is a very romantic restaurant and the service is impeccable. My husband loved the foie gras and monk fish stuffed with lobster. As a vegetarian, I was so happy as this was the first meal that I felt sated with during my stay as everything was scrumptious and delectable!!! As always, save room for dessert! Their after dinner aperitif was amazing too!!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We loved our time at this place. From start to finish it was perfect. The atmosphere is warm and romantic. The food is flavorful and just fantastic. The service and value is excellent. This is a place that you should not miss.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Service and food very good. Love the chocolate profiteroles. My boyfriend loves the Dover sole which is deboned at your table and the escargot gets an a+

1  Thank Denise D