“Amazing!”
Review of Body Jet Xtreme

Body Jet Xtreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Jet Packing! We're the newest, most Xtreme water sport known to man. Shoot up to heights 30' above the surface, submarine, or simply walk on water. Fly with us at Body Jet Xtreme!
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Flying with Body Jet Xtreme is definitely a must-do in St Maarten! Jetpack is a once in a lifetime experience and Tom, Bobby and Keenan just make it incredible!
The sensation of flying is awesome. Actually so awesome that once was not enough! As I was staying at a nearby hotel, I just kept seeing people fly and couldn't resist the urge to go fly a second time! Tom got me at least 20 feet high, the view is SO amazing. You should really try it, words cannot truly explain the feeling you get up there. I just wanted to keep flying forever.
It is extremely fun and totally safe. The jetpack is really easy to handle and the staff explains everything perfect (though it is quite difficult to concentrate with such hot guys lol). You even have this helmet on where you keep in communication with them.Tom, Bobby and Keenan are such nice and friendly guys that they'll make your day so much fun. So don't miss the chance to go fly up in the sky with Body Jet Xtreme, it is absolutely thrilling!
Best wishes to you all and hope to see you again soon!
p.s.Hope Keenan doesn't keep on losing bets with you Tom haha, seems french are not sooo good at that huh? Lol.

1  Thank DelfiJackson
BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Delfina!

Thank you so much for you amazing review! It was so fun having you fly with us. The first time you did great but the second time you were a pro! I told Kenan I thought you were a better pilot than him haha. It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you again.

Your friends at the Body Jet Team. :)

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Using a water propelled jetpack is an extraordinary experience! While my family was in St. Maarten my two brothers and I signed up for this activity while we were at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort. The activity location is around 5-10 minutes away from the hotel and the owner Tom was able to pick us up from the hotel and drop us off too which was really convenient (saves you a taxi fee). Tom and his co-instructor Bobby were really friendly people. They'll walk you through all the instructions and they're really patient. When you're flying they'll have control of the water jet's power so they can cut the machine off if anything is wrong. (The water makes for a safe landing). Plus in the helmet they have a radio attached so that they can give you instructions (this was really useful for learning tricks). My favorite part of the jetpack was going underwater with it at full speed (the submarine). They'll teach you how to walk on water, do some wide turns, hover like a helicopter, and do a harrier jet like landing on the beach. We were technically only allowed 30 minutes each on the one machine they had but they were really nice and gave us 10 minutes extra each to learn how to use the jetpack. Flying 20 feet in the air with the pack is ridiculously fun. This is easily the best activity on the island. Even kids can use it (they have a pack that the instructor can use to fly children in the air). If you're at St. Maarten definitely sign up for this!

BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and your brothers. You guys did such a great job flying which made for an all around fun day at the beach. Thank you for making our jobs so easy and we welcome you back to try out some more submarines that you liked so much! haha

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The jetpack is one of the most amazing thing I have ever done , better then a roll a coaster, or any extreme activity. The staff is nice , and take very good care of you . I am french and one of staff speak my language which makes it even easier to understand the instructions . I love that team they are best !!! Which you guys all the best I hope everybody will try that at least once in their life

2  Thank Kenan L

Thank you for writing us such a kind review. Were glad that our French member of the staff could make it easier for you to understand the instructions, and I'm sure everyone on the beach would agree with me when I say you had a great flight in any language!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

What to say,

when words are not enough to describe this adventurous, crazy yet amazingly thrilling experience...

If you still wondering whether this is right for you,

DON'T!!!

Just do it and find out for yourself ...

I had an awesome time ...

Would I do it again ? You bet I would !!!

Cheers Guys, and good luck with you venture,

you really made my last day in St. Maarten.

-mb-

Mario!

You Sir might have been the Tallest person we have flown yet! Just goes to show that Anyone can fly! No matter how tall or short, shape or size, age or physical condition, the JetLev with Body Jet Xtreme is right for you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us such a nice review and were glad we could make your last day on this Beautiful island so memorable.

Island Regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Staying at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, we were here with family for a week at St. Maarten. Body Jet Xtreme is a MUST-Go experience during your time here. We went parasailing, jet-skiing, snorkeling (any activity on the island, you name it), but Body Jet Xtreme definitely made #1 on our list.

It was only a few minutes drive from our resort, and we were all a bit nervous at first as it was all our first time. Rest assured, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's very safe, exciting and best of all exhiliarating. Tom and Bobby are some of the nicest guys you can meet, very friendly and most importantly informative and patient. I would definitely recommend at least a 30 min ride, it can take 10-15 minutes to get the hang of it, but once you get the hang of it you're going to get an amazing experience. Will absolutely come back, and once again I highly recommend that you check this out, It's a once in a life time experience and by the far one of the best activities on the island.

You and your brothers had great flights. It was such a fun day at the beach with you guys. All 3 of you listened and followed the instructions perfectly which is why you guys had such great flights. I really appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review and look forward to the next time you guys come and fly with us!