“Dinner and Dancing”

Dining options: Reservations
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Dinner and Dancing”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I went to Dean 's 3 times this week. All good. We went for lunch twice and dinner last night. Service and food were excellent. Danced to Cover to Cover and had lots of fun.

• Visited January 2014

Newark, Delaware
“Trying but time will tell”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Visited the restaurant for the first time this year, even though they tried to make it a great experience they failed in many ways. First no diet soda, said not available. Bull just purchased at every restaurant here for the last 4 weeks. Ordered jumbo shrimp received med size no excuse. I ordered steak it did come out as ordered, not bad. The real reason for the terrible rating, when to pay the bill, credit card as usual, we where told we only except cash, We where not told in advance when we made the reservation, I was lucky that I had the cash on me normally I would have not, who knows what would have happened. As I left I told him if he was still in business when I return in Dec. I would look him up to see if it had improved. For some reason my computer will only rate this place as terrible but the service was good food average, value average, atmosphere good, I hope they get better.

• Visited January 2014