“Simply the Best!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2017

We dined here on our last night in St. Maarten, and if it had been our first night, we would have had dinner there every night!! Everything about this restaurant is exquisite: the food, the atmosphere, and the view! If that isn't enough, the staff and service is exceptional. The maitre d' , Tony, made us feel like royalty. He made fantastic recommendations and was very attentive, yet not intrusive. By the time we left, we literally felt like family. Please open a sister restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!!

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We dined here for my birthday and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The food is incredible, the restaurant is darling and Tony made the evening so special. Tony was our waiter and he gave us the perfect combo of exquisite service and personality. At one point, I dropped my fork and he came out of nowhere with a replacement, before I even had a chance to pick up the one that fell. He made excellent recommendations and just made sure we had a great time. Lovely, lovely, lovely place. Worth the trip!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I have never written one of these reviews, but our experience at this restaurant was so amazing, I decided to now. We randomly found this place online and visited there last night. The food and the service was the best I have ever had! The manager Tony is awesome and if you're in Saint Maarten, you have to visit this place!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We would love to eat here, but each time we arrive the restaurant temp. is so uncomfortably HOT! There is no air conditioning and/or fans. When greeted at the door each the host had sweat dripping down his face. The food and restaurant look amazing, but too expensive... not be comfortable!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

We SO enjoyed our evening at SO French. The view was interesting looking out onto the bay with swimmers and tourist playing on the beach. There's a quite large hotel that blocks a lot of the view, and also blocks a lot of the breeze coming off the water, therefore causing our visit to be a little warm. But the food was exceptional and our waiter was FANTASTIC! We had a great time! I would be prepared to wear something a little more 'warm weather' friendly when returning!