“Fun!!”

Ranked #7 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had lot's of fun on the Rhino. For 20 dollars extra we got a bigger engine and this was worth it. Snorkeling at creole rock was also fun and the crew is really nice!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I took this excursion and had a blast. Part way out to snorkeling it started pouring down rain, but no one on our trip let that dampen our spirits. It passed in just a few minutes and we were back to great weather. It made the water a little choppy, but that just added to the fun. Snorkeling wasn't really recommended due to poor visibility from the rain, and that's ok-we had plenty of other chances for that, but we went up on a beach and looked around at shells and relaxed on the beach. It was still awesome to look at the shells, play in the surf, or just float in the water and enjoy the scenery. Venus was the guide for our trip and did a good job of making sure we were all together. Everyone was light-hearted and didn't get too worked up about anything.
Don't take any valuables with you that you wouldn't want to leave out, as there are no lockers, but everything was fine. A waterproof camera is a good idea. I had my regular camera and had to leave it, so I didn't get many pictures. They do take a picture of you in your rhino, which turned out very well.
It was an awesome experience and we would do it again if we ever returned to St.Maarten.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I booked this excursion through our Royal Caribbean cruise. The tour guides were very nice and knowledgable. The boats were easy to drive and we got to have a long ride to and from the bay where we snorkeled. It was a very fun day!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We enjoyed the activities but the water was rough causing the small boat to bounce a lot. It wasn't too bad on me but my wife had a difficult time with it. The water is not the fault of the operator, hence the rating. We are over the 60 year old mark and this is not recommended for people who have physical ailments (we were OK). Good for folks in their 20s, 30s, 40s at least. If people want to spend time snorkeling for more than 30 minutes, they should look elsewhere.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I visited while we were on a carnival cruise. We did this excursion with 3 other couples and had an amazing time! I can not wait to visit St Maarten again and adventure out on the Rhino Riders!