“Great time”

Ranked #8 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Took this little "tour" one afternoon and had a great time. Snorkeling is above average and the boats are a fun time. Great views of Friar's Bay and Grand Case on the way to Creole Rock and driving by the amazing yachts in Simpson Bay is overwhelming. Great time and worth the $$$

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a fantastic time from start to finish! The staff was friendly, personable, and fun! The "boats" are fast and very stable! Great excursion that included snorkeling and an up-close view of some terrific yachts! Great souvenir pic (along with a hat)! A must-do when in St. Maarten!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We visited 5 Caribbean islands while cruising and this tour was by far the best. We loved it, saw lots of beautiful coastlines, the RhinoRiders were fast and we felt secure and stable - most of the time!!!!Staff were all friendly and very helpful. Best way to see the St Maarten

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My son, daughter and I had a blast on the two man rhino boats. We got so close to multi million dollar yachts, saw the aqua blue water around St Marrten and really enjoyed the excursion. It was very windy the day of our excursion so we could not snorkle but we went by the airport and had a chance to spend some time on the beach. I would ride the Rhino Riders again and would highly recommend this excursion!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. More than enough time out on the Rhino's and a pleasant half hour on the beach after swimming ashore! Out of the 4 or 5 day trips out from the cruise ship "Thomson Dream" this was by far the best outing. Both me and my girlfriend absolutely loved it. Once my girlfriend got behind the wheel there was no stopping her.... even left the water one time :-O WOW! she can be mental sometimes is given the opportunity and a few hours on the Rhino's was the opportunity she needed lol. Defiantly an 'active' pursuit and not for those who want a pleasant stroll along the prom! (if you know what I mean?)