“Rhino Riders”

and up
Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You don’t need any experience to tame this beast! Captain your own vessel on St. Martin’s original, multi-award winning, interactive tour. Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime riding on a Rhino- our safe and sturdy signature watercraft, designed to be tons of fun for riders of any age or experience level. Follow your guide along St. Martin’s sparkling coastline to one of our two exotic destinations. Get a taste of Caribbean wildlife while snorkeling at Creole Rock marine park or soak up the sun on the secluded beaches of Happy Bay.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is 1 of the best occasions we did. The view was amazing and the staff was very helpful and very friendly I highly recommend you take this excursion.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)
All reviews
"snorkeling spot"
"st maarten"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had a great time riding the Rhino's! Great guides and instruction. My wife snorkeled while I discussed soccer with our guide. Would recommend this to everyone visiting St. Maarten, you won't regret it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and st Maarten was one of our stops. This was one of our favourite excursions. This was a great way to see the island and beaches. There were large waves but if you like adventure, this is a great time.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a great time with the people who work there! They were super-friendly and helpful when we had problems with our machine. My daughter and I had a fantastic time, laughing and squealing the whole ride. Couldn't have had more fun! I highly recommend this tour if you want to do something that doesn't take the whole day, but will give you tons of fun! We had a blast and I hope we get to do it again!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a great time, even though it was a group activity! Snorkeling wasn't in the cards, but we did make it to a beautiful beach where we were able to swim and relax for a bit before heading out again. The staff was incredibly friendly! My machine had some minor issues, but they were quick to fix right there on the water and it didn't take anything away from the fun that was had! I would recommend these guys to anyone! A must-do if you are headed to St. Maarten!