“All-Day Trip to Prickly Pear - AWESOME!”

Aqua Mania Adventures
Sand Dollar Half Day Snorkel Trip
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Mania Adventures offers daytrips on Edge to Saba & St Barts, daysails on Lambada & Tango to Angulla and Prickly Pear, Dinner and Sunset sails on Lambada & Tango, Scuba diving with Dive Adventures, inflatable boat rides with Rock 'n Roll, Half Day snorkel trips on Sand Dollar, around the island on Santino, Calypso Dinner Cruises to Marigot and is a One Stop Shop for Vacation Fun!
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I recently went on the All-Day Prickly Pear trip on the Lambada. We had a great time. The crew was awesome. Having gone on several catamaran trips to St. Barth's etc. over the years, I will say that this was the best trip and crew I've sailed with. They were lots of fun, very attentive, involved the guests as much as possible and truly seemed to enjoy themselves. We had a lovely time snorkeling and lunch was delicious. Prickly Pear is gorgeous and the sail over and back was very enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend the all-day Prickly Pear trip to anyone looking for a fun crew, good snorkeling and an absolutely beautiful secluded beach. It will surely be a highlight of your trip to Sint Maarten!

2  Thank Mayke P

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Booked several tours and activities through Aqua Mania. The staff was completely professional and timely. The only thing I would point out is that my on line ticket said I should be at the offices by 7:15 am but the office didn't open until 8:15 am. No big deal, I'd still book again with this company. Their day trip to St. Bart's was highlight.

1  Thank Simbelina14
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I recenty took the charter aboard Tango for a day trip to Anquilla.
From the time we boarded to the minute we returned, it was a wonderful adventure.
The crew was outstanding and very accomodating. The music,Fresh French Bread and Rum Punch just set the tome for an awesome day.
The lunch was served beachside and was the best meal I had during my stay.
Anquilla is just exquisite and naturally beautiful. This charter company is a class act operation and I highly recommend spending the money.... Dancing on the boat while riding the seas will be a memory of a liftetime........

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We chartered the Tango for our family. We had 4 teenagers and they all had a blast. Captain H and his crew were awesome. We went to Anguilla for lunch and some swimming. Then we went to Plum bay for more swimming. The crew always made sure our girls were having fun and they were safe. We loved it so much we went 2 more times!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you are looking for good excursions and day trips while in Sint Maarten, Aqua Mania is the way to go. We went on a sunset dinner cruise and a day trip to Anguilla with the Tango boat crew. The crew was excellent and very attentive, always asking us if we needed anything, including more to drink :)

The trip to Anguilla was well organized and we had a great time! I recommend taking the snorkeling trip out to Shoal Bay in Anguilla with its white sand beaches and clear blue water. This was our first time snorkeling, and we had a blast. I would wait to book your excursions/trips until you get to Sint Maarten. The prices were better, especially if you pay in cash.

1  Thank Nursenikki80