“Lambada trip never disappoints!”

Aqua Mania Adventures
St Barts Ferry Transfer from St Maarten
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Mania Adventures offers daytrips on Edge to Saba & St Barts, daysails on Lambada & Tango to Angulla and Prickly Pear, Dinner and Sunset sails on Lambada & Tango, Scuba diving with Dive Adventures, inflatable boat rides with Rock 'n Roll, Half Day snorkel trips on Sand Dollar, around the island on Santino, Calypso Dinner Cruises to Marigot and is a One Stop Shop for Vacation Fun!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Second time on Lambada catamaran and never have been disappointed! Great crew! Free flowing drinks and superb service! Prickly Pear with decent snorkeling and Anguilla always beautiful !

1  Thank Babs6464

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've had the pleasure of a number of dive trips during trips to St Martin, and the best experience I've had we're the 4 dives I made this June through Aqua Mania which was recommended to me by Roberta, the concierge at La Samanna resort where my wife and I stay. The staff were friendly, knew their sites and accommodated many different levels of experience in the divers on the trips I made with them. They were professional and made the dive experience especially pleasant. I definitely will dive with them, again , and recommend them to diver visitors to St Martin.
Jimmy Brown
Brooksville Fla

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My daughter persuaded me to take the DSD package at the Aqua Mania dive shop located at the Divi Little Bay Resort in St Maarten. Naturally, I was very hesitant but after a few minutes talking with Damian, the dive instructor, I felt more confident about DSD. He was very knowledgeable as he explained the process in detail, including how to minimize the effect of an accidental brush with fire coral. I also liked the fact that he only takes 4 divers with him at a time. So we booked our instruction for a couple days later.

On the day of our dive, we found that there were only my daughter and I diving today. The instruction session included filling out paperwork, registration, medical fitness, and liability waivers, getting fitted for our equipment, and immediately followed by watching a 20 minute safety and equipment video and then a quiz about our understanding of what we viewed.

We then put on our equipment, went into a shallow part of the bay where we practiced a few essentials. Then we swam/snorkeled out to another area to start our actual dive. We were diving for about 55 minutes of absolute bliss being able to breathe underwater! Damian was very attentive about our comfort and condition and immediately took action when we reported, via hand gestures, any issues. For me, it was ear equalization a couple of times as we descended down to about 25 ft. What a rush!

When I go back to St Maarten, I will seek out Damian when I take my open water diver certification! DSD was great value for the fee spent!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

There are better islands to dive in the Caribbean, but we have a timeshare week in St Maarten and so have been diving here the first week in December for the last 10 years or so. We usually book three (two-tank) dive days over the course of our week in St Maarten, so over the years, we've had lots of opportunity to evaluate Vinnie and his crew at Aqua Mania.
Vinnie runs a very good dive shop, and his dive crews are always very competent, friendly, and helpful to experienced as well as beginner divers. We always carry our own dive gear, but I usually have a look at the rental gear, and it's always good quality and very well maintained.

We've dived in many places in the Caribbean, and we've had lots of experiences with below-par dive shops. I'm pleased to report that Vinnie and his shop rank at the very top of our list of recommended dive operators.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Decided on Monday to take the Edge ferry on Wednesday. We weren't sure what to expect, having never been on a trip like this before. Took a motion sickness pill as a precaution, especially after all the rum the night before. The trip to Saba was relatively smooth. Went diving enjoyed lunch and returned to St. Martin by 5 p.m. The return trip had more waves. Overall a great day trip. The staff was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Jr313