“Fun day snorkeling”

Sand Dollar Half Day Snorkel Trip
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Mania Adventures offers daytrips on Edge to Saba & St Barts, daysails on Lambada & Tango to Angulla and Prickly Pear, Dinner and Sunset sails on Lambada & Tango, Scuba diving with Dive Adventures, inflatable boat rides with Rock 'n Roll, Half Day snorkel trips on Sand Dollar, around the island on Santino, Calypso Dinner Cruises to Marigot and is a One Stop Shop for Vacation Fun!
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun day snorkeling”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We planned on taking the full day snorkeling trip, but it was cancelled, so we took the 1/2 day. The full day for $60 is a better deal than the 1/2 for $45.
Captain Junior was good, friendly and brought us back safe and sound. The gear they gave us seemed very new and clean. A nice trip that allowed us to see almost 1/2 the island from less than 1 mile from the coast.

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Pinehurst, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent way to experience Sint Maarten and surrounding islands”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Aqua Mania Adventures on Sint Maarten has a wide variety of water activities to help you enjoy your stay. Especially recommended are the day cruises on the catamaran Lambada, which goes to Prickly Pear, an uninhabited island with nice reefs for snorkling. The trip includes all the run punch you can drink (other drinks available), a surprisingly good lunch in an open air restaurant on the island and snorkling gear. I've also been on Lambada's day cruise that takes in both Anguilla and Prickly Pear. This is a great, inexpensive way to experience the beauty of these islands. The crew is fantastic -- you feel like a friend from the moment you board. It is laid back and very relaxed. This is a full day, so be prepared. There are covered areas of the boat if you want to escape the sun.

Visited July 2012
Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lambada Crew Rocks!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

As I traveled solo this trip, I was a bit apprehensive to go snorkeling on my own. However, from the moment I showed up to check in for the snorkeling trip to Prickly Pear, I felt immediately at ease. The crew of the Lambada is top notch! They give their all to make sure everyone is having a great time while ensuring the safety of all those on board at the same time. I had so much fun that I signed up for another snorkeling trip with this great crew to Anguilla. I want to thank them all for making my first visit to St Maarten so memorable that I am already planning my next trip.

1 Thank CelticShimmy
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Really went the extra mile!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Scheduled to be on the three-hour snorkeling group trip up to Grand Case. When we arrived, it was just the four of us, my wife and I plus our two sons, 5 and 7. Was sure we'd be cancelled. Instead had one of the most amazing experiences yet in the Caribbean! Exhilarating 35-min boat ride, under one bridge into the lagoon and under another bridge up to the French side (lots of boats to see, lovely scenery, and we really got a sense of the island from afar). Then, into the water for some great snorkeling, where we saw squid, lobster, tons of fish, and coral. Captain Junior was great with the kids, pointed out the sights, and helped my oldest get over a bit of stage fright when it came to snorkeling. For two young kids, the trip was just the right length, and the time on the boat combined with the clear Caribbean waters made this the undisputed high point of our trip. (Of course, the complimentary sodas plus a little post-snorkeling beer, baguette, & cheese helped top things off nicely). A perfect experience! Highly recomended.

1 Thank George H
Holland, Massachusetts
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Various trips”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We had a great time with the trips we took. WE took the boat to Marigot and Captain Roy was great! He showed us various points of interest as we went and gave us a little extra time!
We also did the snokeling trip with Captain Junior, who was very knowledgable about the area and made our experience snokeling wonderful. We also did the sunset cruise aboard the Tango with Captain Herosha (spelling?) and his crew. Good food,good time and beautiful views. The crew was wonderful, very attentive.
All in all, we loved all of our adventures with this company!