It's always a little scary to book small places online, but I was pleasantly suprised by the Turquoise Shell Inn. It was all everyone on tripadvisor said and more. Clean, large rooms, well maintained property. Steps away from a beautiful beach on Simpson Bay. Marcus and Carter were great hosts, always willing to answer a question about where to eat or how to get somewhere. They arranged our rental car for us (hint: if you have more than two adults, go for a little larger car, as you tend to bottom out on every speed bump, which there are many). One of the best meals we had was the all you can eat ribs at Lee's Roadside Grill. Go watch the airplanes land at the Sunset Beach Bar one afternoon. Pretty cool and great people watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay