We stayed here 2 nights pre-cruise and 1 night post cruise. We were within walking distance of restaurants, some shopping and the beach. The rooms we occupied were very accommodating and we had all we needed for our short stay. We also were able to enjoy the pool. Since we had to be off the sailboat (Island Windjammers) at 10:00, Carter allowed us in our room as soon as we arrived from the port and we were to stay until 12:30 this next morning since our flight was late afternoon. Good price and well worth it. Can be a bit noisy from loud music somewhere down the street but, the air conditioner drowns out most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay