I chose the T Shell Inn because of other reviews I found here. It did not disappoint! The rooms are pleasant, clean and offer all the necessary amenities. The beach is close by and a pleasant place to walk or sit and sip a beer. Close to good restaurants and a wonderful French bakery! Carter will help you find a good place to eat or make sure a taxi is there to take you to the airport!
If you're looking for a resort experience, this isn't the place for you. If you want a nice, clean place to stay that's also close to the airport, I think you'll enjoy it here. We were especially appreciative of the A/C in the bedroom -- didn't really need it in the living room, since that has a nice ceiling fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay