“Don't Miss Boca Marina”

Boca Marina
Ranked #31 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taste the authentic essence of the Caribbean at Boca Marina Restaurant & Bar. The only restaurant located in the lagoon. With a relaxing yet upscale atmosphere with breathtaking views. The idyllic and exceptional cuisines are all here, Live Caribbean Lobster, Great Seafood, Steaks and all varieties of Caribbean Specialties. Try our locally made rum that you can appreciate as a digestive for your great pleasure. We're open Monday thru Saturday for lunch and dinner and available on Sundays for private parties or functions. Ample, free and safe parking is available
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had dinner there on Saturday, July 26. Don't let the shipyard entrance fool or scare you off, the restaurant is right on the water. Sliding door, floor to ceiling windows all the way around provide fantastic views and awesome breezes.

My girl friend and I started with the Taste of Boca and it was great. I had the seared tuna and she went with the lobster thermador. Both were fantastic. We would have had dessert, but that was plenty of food for us.

This is a great place and when you think of having dinner on an island known as "The Friendly Island", this would be the place. The service was great. Say hit to Sharisa if you stop by.

1  Thank Paul S

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to st marteen for our honeymoon and we couldn't have had a better meal and time at boca marina. Soribel made our night so fun with bringing over house made rum, she was great! Thanks so much boca marina!

1  Thank Amanda U
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We went to Boca Marina tonight, which is where Uncle Harry's used to be. It's very deceiving as you walk in. The dining room is in the rear with a lovely view of the lagoon. The restaurant is very clean, with an open kitchen in the front. Both hubby and I enjoyed our meals. We shared the Taste of Boca appetizer. Hubby had the deep fried snapper with 2 sides, baked potato and plantains. I had the grilled mahi mahi with double veggies....fresh string beans and carrots. I skipped dessert but honey had the chocolate volcano cake. He's sorry he didn't start the meal with that dessert it was that good. There was a complimentary taste of their fish soup to start the meal and a taste of Island-made vanilla rum to end the meal. Service was lovely and attentive. Soribel took great care of us. As an added surprise, we met up with Francesca who we knew from another restaurant. It was so nice to see her familiar, smiling face. We will be returning.

1  Thank Bijslim
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Just dined here with my family and we cannot say enough good things about this restaurant we loved the food the service and the location

2  Thank Ken K
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I found this place by accident... What a pleasant surprise... We shared a 4 lb. Caribbean lobster ... Only 20 US dollars per lb. great deal... The head chef took us to the lobster tank helped us select one and even came out to our table later to check on us. Service was excellent and the view here is to die for . Absolutely loved it here and will definitely return.

1  Thank furnaceguy