“So good, we went twice.”
Review of Crave

Crave
Ranked #14 of 116 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean grill & brasserie, healthy digest, fresh food. Gluten-free menu available. Bring your own wine NO CORKING FEE Come hungry, bring your appetite, NO CREDIT CARDS.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Wonderful restaurant! We ate here twice during our stay on St Marten. Ace was a fantastic host, and the food was incredible both times.

The lamb shank fell right off the bone and the chicken was just perfect. Second night, I had the fish kebabs, which were perfectly grilled and again fell right apart at the touch and were absolutely delicious.

Such a modern and refreshing restaurant with great art inside as well.

Definitely will eat here again and would recommend for everyone.

Justin and Aubrey, December 2013.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was looking for this place since my hotel reception lady sent me in the wrong direction and thought I would be able to find it since I looked at Google maps. I found it near Burger King and it was great. I ordered chicken breast with walnuts and pomegranate braise and it comes with Saffron basmati rice. It was similar to Mexican mole in taste and in consistency. I had it with yogurt and cucumber side dish and with a cucumber and tomato salad. It was a light meal but quite good. The waiter told me to mix the chicken with the rice. Then, eat some salad and then the yogurt. It's an interesting taste for your palate. I also ordered a pineapple banana smoothie. The portion was small but was quite tasty. The total came out to $35 US.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by a fellow food lover we met on the island. It was a lovely revelation. The food is middle eastern but with a very modern feel. The eggplant dip appetizer was warm with a subtle flavor unlike any of the typical pasty eggplant dips we've had before. The braised chicken with walnuts and pomegranate was moist and flavorful. We will definitely plan to return before we leave the island. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank DoverBased
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The food at Crave was very good and service was also very attentive. Some things that might be considered. Give the food menu when the beverage menu is handed out. The long description of the menu is not needed. It would also be nice if they removed one row of potted plants so that cars can park.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This restaurant outshone any of the others we went to in St. Maarten. Each dish was lovingly prepared and had a unique taste. Ace was extremely enthusiastic, perhaps a little too much so, but he had good reason to be proud!