“Best night in St Maarten”
Review of Byblos Lounge SXM

Byblos Lounge SXM
Ranked #54 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

So much fun at this place. We met the manager Gregor at a late night pizza place and he told us about this spot. The food was excellent and the belly dancer was so entertaining. Gregor played the piano and everyone was up dancing around the bar.....had so much fun!

There are newer reviews for Byblos Lounge SXM

Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you are seeking a unique experience, then you must pass to Byblos Lounge next to the Famous Jimbo's in Simpson Bay Marina! You may choose to sit indoors or outdoors and Hookah is also another main attraction.
Gaynor is a delightful bartender filled with much positive spirit! Gary will entertain with his keyboard musical talent and on Friday evening between 8-9pm, you cannot miss the belly dancing show!
Most importantly for me is the food and quality service from staff and owners, and by far Byblos covers all. I visit the island frequently and finally made a point to visit after being told the place was not so great, well guess what? I am a Native New Yorker, know many cultures and eat at fine restaurants, as a matter of fact I grew up in the restaurant industry and know what it takes to be successful whether you are on an island or in the Big Apple!
Byblos will be a great success in this tiny corner of Simpson Bay with their eclectic style, unique theme, quality customer service and delicious selections of healthy and delicious cuisine!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I found this restaurant on the last night of our vacation in St. Maarten. It was by far the best dinner we had all week. The food was incredible and the service was excellent. To top it off, Greg was awesome on the piano. What a great way to spend our last night of vacation, we only wish we had found this nugget a little earlier in the week. The whole experience was just excellent! We'll be back for sure next year. Don't miss out on this one, it's one of the best dining experiences in Simpson Bay!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I come to the island every year .. This year I found a new treasure..Byblos Lounge and Restaurant... The food was wonderful and the staff was great. Actually I had a take a minute to meet the Chef to thank him for this delicious dinner and to explain it was my first encounter to even try authentic Lebanese food. I am hooked and can't wait to return next year.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Food here was excellent, came back again because the first visit was so good.
Authentic middle eastern food, with a good selection of wines.
Live music from a singer on our second visit. Great terrace.
A bit hard to find as it is in a shopping mall, but worth seeking out.