“Authentic French bakery!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I went to Cafe Atlantico almost everyday I was in St. Maarten on Simpson Bay. All the confections, pastries and breads are freshly baked and delicious. Oh how I miss the Cafe au lait. The menu items are all delicious and reasonably, too. The people that work there are lovely people and work very hard. Remember to bring cash to the island. Many businesses do not take credit cards and Cafe Atlantico is one of them.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We enjoy the fresh baked goods here but if you sit outside, the traffic is loud. The coffee is awesome, though!

1  Thank Dmitri B
Reviewed January 13, 2014

best breakfast in St.Maarten .our favorite spot for breakfast.friendly staff,fresh pastry.nice sandwiches..thank you guys for wonderful experience

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I will come here a couple of times a week for my morning coffee and croissant. The croissants are excellent and their sandwiches are very good. I always order a bacon and cheese sandwich on a baguette with butter. It never fails for me. They also have great omelettes.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were so happy to come across this place after arriving at St Maarten. It's authentically French and food was very tasty. They don't take credit card so have your cash ready. Most places on this island don't seem to like credit cards.