“Feel the Joy..........”
Review of SXM Yoga

SXM Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Listen to the waves crash on the shores of Tahoma Beach, as you are gently guided through different asanas, or yoga postures. These ancient postures increase energy, stability, and balance. It is the most beautiful place in the world to practice yoga. We practice under Tahoma Beach's shady and sand-free Shala. We can provide mats, upon request. Just send us an email. Schedule: Mon.: 8:00 a.m. Yoga For Stress Relief (Petra)Mon.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Tues: 5;00 p.m. Sunset Yoga Flow (Megan)Wed.: 8:00 a.m. Yoga For Inner Peace (Petra)Wed.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Thurs.: 8:00 a.m. Power Yoga For Strength & Core (Megan)Thurs.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Sat.: 9:00 a.m. Vinyasa Flow For Stiffies. (Megan)
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was amazed and delighted to be initially drawn to Megan and Petra , through there wonderful , informative website. Then to actually join them on the mat , on the beach , by the ocean , was truly amazing and inspirational. Thoughtful, fun, relaxing , energetic are some of my thoughts about what these two amazing ladies offer through their yoga practice.........Try it , you'll love it.Feel the Joy, says it all........

There are newer reviews for SXM Yoga

Reviewed January 15, 2013

There are many lasting experiences that are bound to happen to you visiting the beautiful island of St Maarten. For all the outstanding experiences the most indelible one for me was yoga on the beach with SXM Yoga. The folks there are the most welcoming, friendly, kind, and beautiful people you will ever meet. The venue on the exquisite Tahoma white sanded beach makes the experience surreal. SXM Yoga is for everyone. I was in practice there when a family which spans 3 generation was in the class. SXM yoga is not limited to people who practice yoga or people who want to do yoga while on vacation or people who want to try yoga on a tropical beach. It is for everyone. It offers beauty abound, peace and tranquility. I will cherish the moments I spent there and can hardly wait to return.

SXMYoga, Owner at SXM Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words. We miss having your smiling face practicing with us!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

1st time @ Vinyasa Yoga ~ what an incredible experience! @ the Beach. The morning sun shining, the sounds & sparkle of the sea, made this a super relaxing way to start any day. My bikini 'thanked me', especially after Power Yoga. Megan made every class welcoming, peaceful & positive. I am excited to get back to SXM & my stay will definitely include SXM Yoga classes. You should try it! Look at the setting, that says it all ~ Tahoma Beach.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I joined Megan and Petra for every morning class during our 9-day vacation. Great instruction for all abilities and a beautiful setting. Such a treat to practice outside by the beach. My 9-year-old twin daughters, parents, and first-time yogi husband all enjoyed it. So happy to find SXM Yoga and looking forward to returning next year. Megan and Petra were very welcoming and a such a pleasure to meet.

1  Thank NovaB
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was so pleased to find Megan and the beautiful shala where she holds classes. The aquamarine water was just a few feet from us as we sweated through an invigorating Vinyasa class. Megan is a superb teacher - light-hearted and fun. When I'm back in St.Maarten I will definitely have it on my list of must do's.

1  Thank Maradennis13