“5-star yoga” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SXM Yoga

SXM Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Listen to the waves crash on the shores of Tahoma Beach, as you are gently guided through different asanas, or yoga postures. These ancient postures increase energy, stability, and balance. It is the most beautiful place in the world to practice yoga. We practice under Tahoma Beach's shady and sand-free Shala. We can provide mats, upon request. Just send us an email. Schedule: Mon.: 8:00 a.m. Yoga For Stress Relief (Petra)Mon.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Tues: 5;00 p.m. Sunset Yoga Flow (Megan)Wed.: 8:00 a.m. Yoga For Inner Peace (Petra)Wed.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Thurs.: 8:00 a.m. Power Yoga For Strength & Core (Megan)Thurs.: 5:00 p.m. Sunset Yoga (Petra)Sat.: 9:00 a.m. Vinyasa Flow For Stiffies. (Megan)
Wellesley, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5-star yoga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I joined Megan and Petra for every morning class during our 9-day vacation. Great instruction for all abilities and a beautiful setting. Such a treat to practice outside by the beach. My 9-year-old twin daughters, parents, and first-time yogi husband all enjoyed it. So happy to find SXM Yoga and looking forward to returning next year. Megan and Petra were very welcoming and a such a pleasure to meet.

1 Thank NovaB

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga in paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was so pleased to find Megan and the beautiful shala where she holds classes. The aquamarine water was just a few feet from us as we sweated through an invigorating Vinyasa class. Megan is a superb teacher - light-hearted and fun. When I'm back in St.Maarten I will definitely have it on my list of must do's.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Maradennis13
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“vacation yoga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've been practicing yoga for several years, and was excited to find a beach class while on vacation. The venue was Instagram worthy, and Megan a welcoming and talented yoga instructor. Shaded from the sun with our mats resting inches from the white sandy beach; I watched a cruise ship glide across the horizon as we worked our way throught the Ashtanga primary series...pure bliss.
My husband practiced too, and even though he had never tried Ashtanga, Megan offered modifications to the poses and he enjoyed the practice too. Finding yoga made this trip our best ever to the island. I'm hoping when we return they offer classes every morning!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank SandyEimers
SXMYoga, Owner at SXM Yoga, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much! We loved having you guys, and can't wait to see you again very soon.