“ok Italian food”

Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Isola is an authentic Italian restaurant with the purpose of delivering the best food and service to its guests. Prime materials straight off Italy, the manager from Milan, the chef from Rome and the pizza man from Naples are the perfect ingredients for a truly Italian experience! A presto! See you soon! CIAO!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went for dinner, not overly impressed.
Food was good, very loud and service was
a little slow, but it was busy that night. I would
have gone back once more, but they could not
get my Discover card to go thru.

1  Thank 12Dolly

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I wrote a critical review of this restaurant last year but based on our experience in January I owe them an update.
The service and the food were both noticeably improved and provided you select Italian dishes the standard is excellent.
My pasta was superb.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great little Italian restaurant next to Hollywood Casino. Food was very good, nice variety and good atmosphere.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was not bad at all, great service. I really think this tripadvisor reviews help the customer and restaurants. Past reviews said poor service but it was great in fact wonderful for St. Maarten.
Food was very good, regular mix salad was best salad so far, light dressing, every ingredient was crisp and fresh. Meals were nice portion and had good flavors.

1  Thank dinahusa
Elena L, General Manager at Isola Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you from all the Staff of the restaurant. We appreciate a lot
Always at your service
Regards
Elena

Reviewed January 16, 2013

By far the best lasagna I have ever had in my life. My husband loved his lamb as well. The service was outstanding. We even had a bartender come over and let us sample a couple of native liquors. Will for sure go back again!