“Quick lunch bite”

Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stopped by after we picked up our rental car and wanted a quick bite for lunch when we arrived on the island. My husband had the conch fritters which he liked and I ordered the shawirma. I didn't expect it to be wrapped in a sandwich and it came with onions that I didn't know was on it. Waitress should have asked but didn't. I got the fatoush salad and fries as my sides and the salad was amazing.

1  Thank Cleow2013

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We found this little gem on our last day at the island....it was delicious! We ordered tabbouleh with shrimp and kebabs....simply yummy!
The service was decent, the price very reasonable, fast wi-fi. I wish we would have found this place sooner.

1  Thank Ela V
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Awesome Lebanese food. We shared a variety of appetizers and they were delicious. Fun service and very reasonable.

2  Thank JanieMayJones
Reviewed March 24, 2014

reading the menu is fun, and entertaining.
My idea of a quick tasty afternoon meal after sailing all morning. good sized schwama, good hot chilie sause, comfortable atmospher, Good Illi coffee. Congratulations on the recent renovations and good luck with the expansion.

1  Thank t t
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was surprised at how good Al Diwan is. Their shawarma -both the lamb and the chicken is very good, their tabouli tasty and their hummus, the real thing.