“Who knew you could get great Lebanese Food in SXM?”
Review of Al Pasha

Al Pasha
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Reasonably quick service, nice value, great food, large portions. Right on main road. A little noisy and could be a little neater/cleaner. Casual dining.

4  Thank DMRochester

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I can't ask for anything more in this restaurant ,we are from russia and first thing we do after our long flight stopped by Aldywan ,our best ,the falafel plate with humus and baba ghanoch and taboli for appetizer were adorable with fresh juices , the kebabs were tasty and moist with fatoush salad ,really we enjoyed going there
Freindly staff and nice atmosphere
Lovely 2 years old girl 'NOR' brought us the menu ,catching her pen as if she knows how to took our order (bless her).
Miss u guys and miss your deliciouse food can't wait to go back .
Keep it high kalid

1  Thank Lovegalina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

One of my favourite restaurant on the islands and the price good and the staff friendly I will go there again

2  Thank Karmosha
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This restaurant is highly recommended!!! The food is so delicious , prices are unbeatable, service is excellent and the staff were so friendly I could never ask anything more in this restaurant. I'm from Toronto and stayed in st. Maarten for two weeks and the best restaurant I've been is Aldywan. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm regular coustomer for aldywan and the food great I try many thing there and evry thing is fresh and delicious