“Unforgettable Day”

and up
Full Day Sail to Tintimarre Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Celine too goes out DAILY for DAY CHARTERS and is available for 3/4-DAY CHARTERS. She also has a glorious Sunset Cruise around the lagoon on Tuesday evenings and offers the ONLY BOAT PUB CRAWL ON ST. MAARTEN. The Pub Crawl visits three popular restaurants in the Simpson Bay lagoon with an appetizer an entree and a desert with a drink at each stop. Offering a seldom seen view from the lagoon at night. Celine too is available for all your PRIVATE CHARTERS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND WEDDINGS, ETC.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Friends of mine have gone on this charter in previous years and raved about the day, so this year we all went in and charted the Celine for the day. You not only get your moneys worth by being out at sea from about 8-6, but you also receive breakfast and an amazing lunch prepared by Tamara. Last year I went around the island on another boat and was only able to stay at Tintamarre for a short period and unfortunately didn't see any turtles, but this year I saw several and they were within inches of me!! That was my dream experience, as we relaxed there for quite some time and had lunch.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had an excellent day on the boat with Captain Neil and Milo, his first mate. Although the seas were rough on the way out, he did a great job getting us out to Tintimarre, where we enjoyed sun and fun on the beach and in the beautiful waters. All the while, he prepared us a scrumptuous lunch of paella, ribs and assorted salads. The ride back was great, and we stopped to snorkel and also enjoy the tradition of "mud baths". We returned in time to make the bridge crossing and the coup de grace on the day was the BBC drink / frozen surprise. Both Neil and Milo were awesome hosts, and our only regret is that we did not have a chance to meet the lovely Tamara, who was ill that day. Highly recommend a day out with Celine Tours if you are visiting St. Maarten.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hands down this is my ultimate favorite excursion in St Maarten. From the breakfast that Neil brings aboard, with the fresh bread, danish,muffins and croissant along with the fresh fruit to the drinks poured nonstop by Leeza. The stops while sailing, snorkeling were beautiful. The boat is so unbelieveably comfortable one could (if they chose) fall asleep while sailing from one destination to the next. Any information about the island and the surrounding ones just ask Neil he will have the answer. By the way the hot lunch with the fresh salads and the cooked fish and pasta, noone should leave this boat hungry or thirsty. Each time we have been this is a must do. Hey Neil we cant wait to see the new boat.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I, along with a group of family and friends, vacationed in St. Maarten, on the Dutch side in mid-July, 2013. One of the highlights of our trip was 3/4 day cruise. The Crew is led by Captain Neil and includes Milo and Tamara. From the moment we boarded (behind Skip Jack's Restaurant), until we returned, we had an exceptional experience. The Crew was fantastic. If you are uncomfortable walking on and around a boat, there's always a helpful hand, if you are more adventurous, you're encouraged to enjoy yourself. The Celine is a beautiful catamaran. We started with a lite continental breakfast around (8:30 am); the ride out to Tintamare is about 2 hours. Once the boat set sail, the waters were calm and gorgeous.

While sailing the crew was attentive and kept the rum punch coming. When we dropped anchor, we had an opportunity to swim to shore, go snorkeling or just float around the boat.

Lunch was served sometime between 1:00 and 2:00. It is hard to describe the meal except to say it was spectacular. We assumed that lunch would be something simple like the light breakfast we'd had - we were wrong. The lunch was an incredible gourmet meal of fish, chicken, ribs, pasta and various salad types. It was seasoned incredibly well. It was fresh cooked on the boat.

While our sumptuous meal settled the boat sailed smoothly to another port (can't remember the name) and those that wanted to swim or snorkel had time.

We returned to shore completely satisfied on many levels. If you are in St. Maartens for more than a day, you must sign up for this excursion - it is well worth your time and it will be a wonderful experience you won't soon forget.

My friends had taken the sunset cruise the day before I arrived and they said it was an incredible experience as well. You can't go wrong making reservations for a trip with Captain Neil and his crew.

To the crew of the Celine - thank you so much for fantastic day trip.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I went on the Friday fun sail on August 30th. It was amazing! Captain Neil, Milo and Tamara were wonderful! The food was to die for. Lunch was the best meal we had on the island. Hands down. The music was perfect. Nothing makes me happier than listening to Phil Collins while cruising the Caribbean sea. Our first stop was Tintamarre Island and it was beyond gorgeous. My sister and I were able to swim with a family of sea turtles! She even got to pet one! Our next stop was snorkeling around Creole Rock. There were so many gorgeous fish to see. I spent a lot of time just swimming with a school of tiny fish. It was definitely a unique experience. Next we went to Happy Bay for the mud baths. Capt. Neil has mud specially imported from the US. It was a lot of fun and helped cool my sun burn from a week spent on the island! Overall it was a wonderful experience with even more wonderful people. If you want to try a unique way to spend a day on St. Martin this is definitely it!

1  Thank Danielle C