“Almost like chartering your own private cruise”
Review of Celine Charters

Full Day Sail to Tintimare Island
Ranked #1 of 8 Nightlife in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Celine too goes out DAILY for DAY CHARTERS and is available for 3/4-DAY CHARTERS. She also has a glorious Sunset Cruise around the lagoon on Tuesday evenings and offers the ONLY BOAT PUB CRAWL ON ST. MAARTEN. The Pub Crawl visits three popular restaurants in the Simpson Bay lagoon with an appetizer an entree and a desert with a drink at each stop. Offering a seldom seen view from the lagoon at night. Celine too is available for all your PRIVATE CHARTERS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND WEDDINGS, ETC.
Houstn Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Almost like chartering your own private cruise”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been on this trip twice now and am already planning my third trip.One of my favorite things about this boat (aside from Captain Neil and crew) is that they usually only take between 8 and 16 people. This makes sure there is plenty of space for everyone . Also means you'll probably all be friends by day's end. It's the perfect daysail for relaxing and getting a look at SXM from the sea.
The trip we take is the full day to Tintamarre,Creole Rock and Happy Bay. Captain Neil and crew take care of everything the entire time. Everything is included in the price except for gratuity , so please make sure to bring some extra $ for Captain and crew. And yes , weather permitting you will be sailing at least part of the time. This is the time when you could be asked to help haul sheets and halyards or even be asked to man the helm.
The things I look forward to most on the trip are breakfast and lunch. Fresh fruit,yogurt,pastries,coffee,juice,Mimosas and Bloody Mary's while you cruise the lagoon to the French drawbridge.
Once you get to Tintamrre, Captain Neil whips up an AMAZING lunch onboard that will be waiting for you when you get back from hanging out on the beach. This is no picnic people . I'm talking ribs (some of the best on the island) paella , grilled fish , salads and garlic bread. There's probably an item or two I'm forgetting but you will be full and ready for a nap on the deck . All this while surrounded by some of the prettiest blue water and white sand anywhere in the Caribbean.
Then you're off to Creole rock for snorkeling. While I've heard that Prickley Pear is better for snorkeling, the secret to Creole Rock is the giant rock that's submerged over towards the left side of the area they want you to stay in. Dive down and check out all the critters hiding around the bottom of the rock.
Next stop, Happy Bay .We had the choice on both trips to either go ashore or stay onboard for our mud baths (and don't skip the mud bath please). I recommend going ashore. We took a vote and the beach won. It's another SXM beach under your belt and you can't get to it easily by land so this is a good chance to check it out.
Then time to rinse off and get ready sunset.
BBC's at sunset on The Celine just outside the harbor in Marigot ? You can't put yourself in a much more beautiful spot on your trip to SXM.
The island really does have a lot to offer and I include a daysail on The Celine with Captain Neil a must for any visitor . First timer or Old Salt.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank thekwafer

Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“celine day tour”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our experience with Celine tours was amazing. It started the day before in mullet bay when my boyfriend and i swam up to their boat to inquire about a tour. We were promptly invited onboard and treated like we were part of the party. there were 9 people onboard telling us about their day of snorkeling and sailing with tamara and neil. Tamara being an excellent hostess served us drinks as we listened. We spoke with Neil about a trip for the next day and he emailed us that night to confirm.
The next day we met Captain Neil and Tamara and started one of our greatest days on the island. We were met again warmly and served an light but wonderful breakfast when we boarded. We sailed to long beach and anchored for a few hours. as we snorkeled and enjoyed the beach Neil and Tamara prepared a five star lunch. The food was amazing!!
After lunch we took a scenic cruise by an elite area of beautiful mansions including Oprah Winfreys house. Captian Neil's experienced sailing eased us through some rough seas as we pulled into the other side of the lagoon. His expertise made everyone on the boat comfortable while we enjoyed delicious cocktails served by tamara. As we pulled back into port, tamara made us frozen banana daiquiris as we cruised into the lagoon and past some gigantic yachts. My family and I highly recommend the company and the crew of Celine Charters!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Marissa F
New York City, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Another Great Day”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Love St. Martin so much we decided to come back for New Years week. We also loved the Celine and Captain Neil so much that we decided to do his 3/4 day charter again. Captain Neil never lets us down. It was a beautiful day. We sailed for about an hour and then we anchored and while Captain Neil cooked lunch we snorkled and swam. The drinks were cold and the food was amazing as always. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a charter and will continue to do go back everytime I am in St. Martin.

Visited December 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Relaxing Evening Lagoon Trip”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I dont know how i forgot to list this one.My wife and i,went on the Celine,with Capt.Neil and crew.
We really enjoyed this first day in SXM.It was nice after flying for 4hrs from CLT.They
cruise around the Simpson Bay Lagoon,and you get to see many of the beautiful homes that have belonged to the rich and famous.Its a very easy slow cruise in calm waters.The lady bartender/mate,kept making the rounds.No shortage of rum punch here.Capt.Neil has a bigger boat for 2013,to carry more passengers.You will really enjoy this trip.They arrive back to the dock
just before dark,at the Skip Jacks restaurant.This is a MUST DO,while in Saint.Martin.We will do this again next year

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beautiful, exciting, fun trip – both of them!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was in St. Maarten the week before Christmas for the first time with no itinerary other than relaxation with a hint of adventure and I am always in search of good food – all those expectations were met with Celine. I decided I wanted to go out on the water and after some Google searching, I called and emailed Celine and received a response right away. The first excursion was a pub crawl. We started out at Skip Jack’s and from there went to Porto Cupecoy for dinner and finished up with dessert at a place called Barnacles. The dinner was during the 2nd stop in Porto Cupecoy and was the best stop out of all three. The dinner I selected was Mahi Mahi which was perfectly cooked, not over done, very fresh. Service was great. After dessert we went back to Skip Jack’s and in my conversations with Captain Neil agreed upon the full day sail the very next morning at 7:30am, which brings me to:
Part II: Full Day Sail
The day started at 7:30am; breakfast and drink provided, though, I am on West Coast time and just had coffee. While the sea was a bit choppy on our way out, the crew of Celine did their best to make sure everyone was comfortable. Today, Captain Neil had 2 others on hand to get us to our destination safely. Our fist stop was Tintamarre where we were able to spend a couple hours on the beach. Make sure you bring your towel. Anything we wanted on shore, they brought it over in the dinghy, even the cooler with cold beverages. They have noodles too! Though, the water is so salty you could just float ashore. After the time on the beach, we made our way back to the boat for lunch. Wow, Neil prepared the lunch and it was amazingly fresh, cooked right there on the boat, and included paella with shrimp/calamari (1 separate paella sans shellfish), potato salad with hard boiled eggs (protein!), a white fish (I think it was grouper, maybe snapper?) that had a custom seasoning prepared by the chef, green salad, bean salad, and since I do not eat meat, I cannot recall if that was on the menu as well, I’m pretty sure it was. After lunch, we literally set sail – perfect time for a siesta on our way to snorkeling. Our group of 12-ish people or so came to a consensus to pass on snorkeling and we went straight to Happy Bay. Mud Bath! It might sound odd to some (including me), and, I tried it and it was an unforgettable experience. Don’t worry – they bring the mud. This is where it might be useful if you bring another bikini/suit. After Happy Bay, we made our way back to Skip Jack's. Don't forget to re-apply sunscreen throughout the day. Here is what I recommend you bring: sunscreen, towel, extra suit/bikini, hat, light cover-up/sweater/sweatshirt, flip flops, camera
I typically do not do group type of excursions however since I was traveling on my own for this trip, I'm glad I chose Celine. The service was provided in a very gracious and attentive way that made me feel good; the pub crawl was a great way to see other places on the island without the concern of driving and in an environment that was safe; the food - one of the best meals was the one prepared by Neil during the full day sail. I recommend the pub crawl for great night and good food; I recommend the full day sail if you have a day to spare and for great food. Overall, I would be remiss if I did not have this awesome, unforgettable experience onboard Celine - both of them!

Visited December 2012