“Great food and people”

Barnacles Greek Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I went to Barnacles 3 times during my stay in St Maarten and always had great service and food. also it has a really nice atmosphere and happy hour has very good deals! really recommend.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We live in Sint Maarten and frequent here at least once a week. I've never had a bad meal here. The moussaka is excellent, the chicken philly is my husbands favorite. I highly recommend it!!

1  Thank samzkahn
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Not really what we expected it to be. Bad vibes, not very friendly, food was ok, but consider it a self-serve restaurant just about.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped here for a few drinks at the end of the day. The service was great and we got to sit and watch the lights change under the new causeway which was pretty cool.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Tucked back behind the grocery store this is a hidden gem. If you like greek food this is an excellent stop.