“Friendly service Good food”

Barnacles Greek Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Back on the island for another visit. As usual this is our first stop. Kalli and her staff are always welcoming and Alberto grills a mean Red Snapper.
We had the Rib Special on our second visit. Mouthwatering, fall off the bone delicious and huge portions.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is a super casual place that we really had previously enjoyed. Even though it was expensive for the venue (plastic tables), the Greek inspired food was high quality and delicious. They have "dumbed down" the menu to include burgers etc....maybe they could not get the patronage at the higher dining point. So now they are like everyone else BUT the music is way too loud. We could barely communicate during the meal.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My kids and I have recently tugged along on one of my husband’s business trips. We have never been to St Maarten before so we asked a local woman that was working where we were staying for some family restaurants and she told us about Barnacles let me tell you that I’m glad we asked her because they have some of the best ribs I have ever had (and trust me I love ribs). The server was so nice and quick (and any one going out to eat with two little ones would tell you that it is important for quick service) the atmosphere was lively and beautiful, I would definitely go back!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Any time I'm in St. Maarten, I always go here! Was suggested by a local and I've been going there since. The atmosphere and food is wonderful and the staff always make me feel right at home.
Please give them a try when in St. Maarten. You won't be disappointed! :-)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stopped in Barnacles Greek Bar for dinner and some local entertainment while on vacation in St Maarten. I am a huge fan of Greek food and was blown away by the quality and could tell immediately that this was good home cooked Greek food. The lamb melt in my mouth and my husband raved about the grilled eggplant with feta. I saw a lot of reviews on here about the wait I did not feel the wait time was bad. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat and the food was made to order and just delicious. What’s the rush? We sat and relaxed, enjoyed the scenery while having some drinks. When dinner arrived it was more than we had hoped for. We will definitely return when we visit St Maarten.