“Great owners and staff!!”

Barnacles Greek Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great owners and staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

The owners and staff is excellent and the food is also the best!! Live entertainment and great drinks.. I would recommend stopping by if your in town!!

• Visited April 2013

St. Maarten-St. Martin
“A MUST Go!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've been coming here for a year now. Week after week, I am NEVER disappointed. From the affordable and fresh food, friendly and accommodating service, cozy location, great Happy Hour, and live music... you can't beat it! I recently found out that Barnacles has also been ranked "Restaurant of the Week" over and over (not surprising). CHECK IT OUT!

• Visited August 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great place at good dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for dessert and had the apple pie and it was great. The menu looked good and we wil go back and have a full meal.

Visited July 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Should be #1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Barnicles should be ranked #1 in my opinion, we've been here for 3 days so far and we keep trying different restaurants and NONE compare to Barnicles. We have been comparing each one and Barnicles has been the best so far, all were good but this place is better. The service was very good and the happy hour AWESOME ! The Happy Hour goes from 4-7, cheap beers and nice mixed drinks, the menu here was soo big and everything looked good we had a hard time choosing. I had the Greek Platter with salad, eggplant, pita and yogurt garlic dip, my wife had the Lamb Platter with all of the sides and we shared everything YUM. There were so many things on the menu I did not know what to eat, oh yeah I had the fried smelts for an appitizer GOOD GOOD GOOD, I love these. Overall it was a fun place, good food and you can tell it's a place where the local's hang out so it must be good. Try it out you won't be disappointed, sorry too busy eating to take a picture of the food and add it.

• Visited May 2013
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“A MUST STOP WHEN IN SXM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We found Barnacles two years ago looking for something new. This is the place to come to for a great Happy Hour and stay for dinner. Alberto and Calli will have you trying different things and everyone of them are great. Its our must stop, 3 times a week when in SXM. It's has also become our friends must stop.
Rudy and Anne