“What a bargain!!”

Boathouse Boat Rentals SXM
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have several boats available for rent and captained charters. What an unforgettable way to see the Caribbean coastline! The tour lasts between 3 and 7 hours. Our 11' Boston Whalers require no experience to tour Simpson Bay Lagoon on your own,dock in Marigot and check out beautiful Cupecoy Beach. We also have larger boats for snorkeling and sight-seeing. For larger groups, our 25' is a great way to tour the Caribbean inexpensively.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

These folks are awesome. My wife and i rented one the many 11ft. boston whalers,
What a great time,Ray and Bonnie made everything so easy,and they are just so friendly.
It felt like we have been friends for years. Cant wait to return, This is a must do !!
Thanks again Ray and Bonnie for making our day so

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have frequented Sint Martin for a few years now, and learned of the boathouse boat rentals last year when I visited. Last year we rented one of their Boston Whalers and this year enjoyed an amazing jet ski tour. Hats off to both Ray and Bonnie for their maticulous eye for detail, and customer care. I was quite apprehensive as I don't have much experience on jet skis and Ray was very receptive to such concern. We saw many sights that are not easy to view from land, and I felt comfortable the entire time as Ray and Bonnie educated all whom were part of the tour as to appropriate signals, proper riding guidelines and exactly what we were going to see as we went. Both the boats and the jet skis are wonderful ways to see the true beauty of the island. Ray and Bonnie will do whatever is necessary to make your trip a wonderful and memorable experience. Looking forward to going back next year!!!!

1  Thank Carol_Visconti
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Visited Sint Maarten last June and rented one of their Boston Whalers and toured the lagoon and had a wonderful time. Went this year to rent and to my surprise Bonnie and Ray added jet skis. It was a trip worth taking. First you get to see the beauty if the island from the sea. We did a jet ski course by the golf course, followed by a sprint across the lagoon. (Ray keeps you at a nice pace for the novice and at a nice pace for the expert) We went out the French bridge below Marigot. Ray continued to give bits of history throughout the tour. We followed the coast and saw all the awesome beaches from Bay Rouge to Mullet bay, stopped at airport for planes to land over us and we were able to see KLM take off. They claim its a 90 min tour but we were out at least 2 hours. What great people to rent from. Cant wait till next year to see what they have new. Thank you Ray and Bonnie for an awesome time.

1  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I rented one of those 11ft. Boston Whalers and went around Simpson Bay lagoon. Best 100 bucks I've ever spent. Thanks to Ray and Bonnie for making the day so enjoyable with their tips and insights on how to navigate the lagoon and places to go to and explore. Will definitely do it again when i go back to the island. Thank you again Bonnie and Ray!!!!!