“Awesome REAL ITALIAN pizza!”
Review of Pizza Galley

Pizza Galley
Ranked #19 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Being from NYC, my husband and I know good pizza, and were a little hesitant to try pizza in St. Maarten. However, after many recommendations, and reading the reviews on tripadvisor, we decided to check it out. We were pleasantly surprised as to how delicious it was! The owner of this restaurant is from Italy, and needless to say, he knows what he is doing! He brought a great pizza place to Simpson Bay! Just an FYI...it is cash only, so be prepared for that!

1  Thank Anne-Marie C

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The pizza here tastes very good and it is made by hand unlike some other places. You also have to go early because friday nights its full. I loved the margarita and ham pizza. You must go here when you visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A co-worker of mine recommended it. I have to admit, I had passed by it a number of times and never gave it a second look. So, we went around 8:00 pm and it was very busy. They have outdoor seating and some seating that is partially outside. I wish I had brought a sweater, since there was a cool breeze coming off the water but it was a very pleasant night. We ordered a large caesar salad and a polynesian pizza (8 slice, 12 inches). We enjoyed the salad and ate a lot of it, it could have been shared by as many as four if needed. Our pizza arrived and it had a thin crispy crust with carmelized onions, ham, pineapple and cheese. The ham was saltier than I liked but my husband enjoyed it. We actually could have ordered and ate two, since the crust is very thin but we filled up on salad. We had two ting sodas. Bill came to $29. An absolute bargain for St. Martin. Go here. We will come again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I haven't been much for pizza over the past 10 years, having our fill of pizza in the NYC area much of our life. We wander over to Simpson Bay area and on a whim stopped in this small pizza place. Out of this world thin crust pizza. JP shared some of his secret pizza recipe and has nothing to do with the water (for all of you NYC pizza snobs). Fantastic pizza on the water. We ate at the Pizza Gallery two of our seven evenings on the island.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I visit the Galley pretty much every year we go down to SXM. I love the outdoor ambiance and the pizza's are very good for the price.

1  Thank maltesefalcon11