“Nothing special..”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nothing special..”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I ate therre a few times and every time wanted to give another chance. But, no nothing has changed. I would say " Olive Garden " is better:) .Very basic Italian that anyone can make at home. Nothing special. Soups taste like they are from the can. Main dishes have no taste. Try other options in the area.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Alisson B

Goffstown, New Hampshire
“Valentines Day dinner”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice atmosphere, quick & friendly service, quality food made for a nice night of dinner with friends. This was our second visit to this restaurant, we will visit again.

Kalamazoo, MI
“Lots of Choices”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Create your own or rely on them, either way is delicious!
Need a reservation if you don't want to wait.

Visited March 2013
Wilmington, DE
“Good but crowded with not enough staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went to Izi's on our second day on St Maarten because we heard a flight passenger on our plane saying how good it was. We had no reservations but we were early enough to get a seat on the terrace. We waited at least 10 minutes to be asked for our drink order but finally someone came after my husband went inside to ask for service. We didn't get the bottle of wine we ordered until my husband asked where it was 25 minutes later. Another waitress took our meal order so we weren't sure who to ask when we wanted anything. Never had the 3 button gizmo to push that everyone has said on TA. I ordered lasagna and my husband had the calamari. My lasagna was dried out and my husband's meal was just ok. On a positive note our busboy was fantastic and my husband told the owner so. Our hotel owner told us about Valentinos at the Simpson Bay Yacht Club so we went several nights later and I ordered the lasagna to compare. Valentinos was far superior and the ambience is wonderful. It bothered us at Izi's to see the owner all over his staff. Except for us they were doing a great job in extremely busy circumstances. On the other hand we went to Valentinos 3 times in 12 days and were pampered every time and had fabulous meals! Don't miss trying it! We didn't go back to Izi's.

Liverpool, NY
“Make it a point to visit IZI.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Love this restaurant! Service is wonderful, drinks are delicious and the food is out of sight! Try the traditional lasagna and the tiramisu!