“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went to the Greenhouse on the recommendation of a local and weren't disappointed The service was fast and polite, the food good and the prices fair. My wife had the bang-bang shrimp and a mojito while I had the jerk chicken wrap. Both were very good, as were the sides that they came with. If you have never tried plantains, the ones at the Greenhouse are worth a shot. I would imagine that the place is swamped during cruise season because of the location, but we went on a day when no ships were in port, so we were able to sit anywhere we desired.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We just returned from St. Maarten where we had a wonderful two week vacation. Staying in Simpson Bay puts you in the middle of resorts, casinos, activities, and restaurants. With so much to choose from, you hardly know where to start. We tried most of the restaurants and came to the conclusion that the Green House was the best. All had good food, some prices were higher than others, and the island ambiance was evident throughout. The issue that tipped the scales in favor of The Green House was the level of service we received. They treated us like royalty and we soon knew that was the place for us to eat, drink, and watch the sunset over the bay. Wow!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Greenhouse is the perfect setting. I love going to Greenhouse every summer. Food, drinks & location are perfect. Plenty of parking. After lunch or dinner - my friends and i walk along the boardwalk ~ of course because we are Stuffed! It is the perfect way to introduce my friends who have never been to SXM - to the Island. I will always make time for the great food and drinkls!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Right on the beach at Simpson Bay with plenty of seating. Drink specials for guests of The Atrium next door.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great food, service and a nice view. Perfect for lunch. My husband had the Greenhouse burger, fantastic. I had the beef nachos, which is an appetizer and was fit for lunch. All day is happy hour... not just early evening. Drinks are two for one. A must see!