“Amazing Experience!”

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've always wnted to SCUBA but never took that step as I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do the manadory things like clearing of the ears and mask. However, Damien was a great instructor, very patient and kind knowing that as 'first-timers' SCUBA can be overwhleming. Through his instruction I had no issues with the things I thought I would and was able to experience something that I've wanted to my entire adult life. I still love to snorkel, but can't wait to SCUBA again in St. Maarten with Damien!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank hol777

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME - WOULDN'T DIVE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE ON THE ISLAND”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I visited st Maarten in may 2013, we did the discover scuba with Anna twice during our vacation. we felt so comfortable with her and decided we wanted to get certified for open water when we came back for our honeymoon in September. We chose St. Maarten as our honeymoon destination mostly because of the dive adventure staff. We knew we wanted to get certified with Anna and all the other activities dive adventures offers are such a blast. the captains are so sweet and friendly. Especially Frog man. He's the man! Donna has always helped us at the front desk. She is very organized and always made us feel good about booking our other trips (dinner cruises, boat safari, dolphin encounter) Vinny is the coolest guy. He's the head hancho of dive adventures and is so personable and has amazing customer service. Anna is phenomenal. She is so fun and goofy but she gets things done and makes sure you know your stuff while still having fun. I can't say enough about dive adventures. They're your friends. We are still in St Maarten (been here for 5 days) and we have been to dive adventures everyday. They make everything so easy and all of our activities have been through them. If you're looking for water fun, don't go anywhere else. This is where you need to be.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Flossboss32
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Our "go-to" SCUBA Dive Center in Simpson Bay”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Since we always stay at Flamingo Beach in Simpson Bay, we always use Dive Adventures. They have a great staff, dive masters, boat captain and always go to the be best dive sites (depending on the weather). I also like that they use one of the biggest dive boats in the area, with plenty of room to maneuver (regardless of how many divers are on board).

East Brunswick, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved Dive Adventures”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed visit to St. Maarten in large part due to Dive Adventures. Great instructors (Damien and Anna) and dive sites, and all around adventure. Highly recommended for anyone visiting St. Maarten.

New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good scuba intro”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Participated in a Discover Scuba session with my son. Watched an instructional video, tried out the equipment in a pool (in part to see if you can handle it), and then went for a dive. Very helpful staff. The whole thing took 4 hours or so. Took us to a spot with lots of sunken stuff (helicopter, etc.) to swim around and thru. Water was not as clear as I hoped it would be -- maybe because there were other parties there. Did see some fish. If you are looking for an intro to scuba, this works.