“St. Maarten Scuba Diving” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boca Raton, Florida
“St. Maarten Scuba Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had a great time diving with Aqua Mania Dive Adventures, the team was very professional and made the three (3) dives I took a great adventure. I will definitely be back to dive with them again.

Visited August 2013

Birdsboro,PA
“Rescue course with Dive Adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is the second time I dove with dive Adventures and each time I had a blast. The crew is top notch and I would dive with them at anytime. You can tell once you are with them for a little while that they all have a lot of experience diving and being on the water. The first time I dove with them, I took my advanced course and took home a lot experience that I gained by diving with them. This time I took my rescue and I'm glad I did. I worked with Sandra daily and every day I learned something new. She has a lot of knowledge on the cpr/first aid side and will teach you to do cpr the right way!!!!!! As I was there on vacation , there was a near drowning and the crew of Dive Adventures saved the mans life. What more can you say about that? Outstanding job guys! When I go back to St. Martaan, I will dive with Dive Adventures. Fun to be with and if the is an emergency, they are the ones I want there. Thanks, great diving with you all!!!! Take care

Darren Franks

Visited August 2013
Federal Way, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Scuba diving in St. Maarten with Dive Adventures for the last three weeks was a lot of fun. Thanks to the people who work there, Anna, Susan, Damien the dive guides, and boat Captain Swannie. The crew is very professional and friendly, they also speak several languages. They are very helpful both on the boat and in the water. The crew will load the boat and assist with putting on your BC while you sit on the stern before the dive, change out your tanks between dives, and remove the equipment to the dock after the dive. I have been using Dive Adventures since we first went to the island to dive. What makes my trips special is the dive staff. Thanks you for 32 great dives, see you next time. Morris

1 Thank ub6ib9mc
Santa Rosa, California
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Refresher course was amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This dive shop was amazing. They are friendly from the time you sign up to the time you are done with your dives. We haven't dove in 4 yrs so we took their refresher course. They went through the major points of safety to setting up the gear. Sandra and Damien were sooooo helpful and made the experience so at ease. While on our way to the five spot Damuen day with us and gave us detailed instructions of what to expect from the time you get in the water to back on the boat. He made relearning the skills as easy as 1-2-3. He showed us the wrecks and pointed out sea life and if there was an opportunity to interact with the life he tried to get us to. Very laid back but professional crew. The boat captain was helpful with getting the gear on and off. We got back to shore we signed up for a 2-tank dive later on in the week. Can't wait! This shop is the place to be hands down!

1 Thank stixx3
Richmond, Virginia, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“St Maarten Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I came with a group of 3 other divers to St. Maarten all of varying experience levels - from 8 to 782 dives under our belts and Dive Adventures made us all happy. The staff were amazing, professional and friendly. We had a great time and can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Sarah M