“Great Trip”

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I hadn't been diving for a couple of years and thought I would take a refresher dive. Vinny did a great job on land and Demian was awesome at sea. He was very thorough from gear preparation to exiting the water. Perfect. Anna was also a Dive master on that day and gave a great "Reef Brief".
I returned two days later for a morning two tank dive. Capt. Soinet and D.M. Demian once again added a wonderful experience to my time in St. Maarten.
Great dive shop, I'll be back. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

a group of 6 booked this snorkel trip. we got off our cruise ship and taxied to divi little bay resort where we picked up our gear. we were given beach chairs and umbrellas to use on the beach (which was black! cool) while we waited for our boat. we spent about a half hour playing in the waves and having fun. when our boat came they loaded us into a smaller boat to take us out to the bigger one that couldn't come into shore with the waves. once onboard our tour guide Roy headed out to our destination. the waves were pretty high and the water rough so we were taken to a different snorkel site than planned - Creole Rock. we had a nice trip out to the site with lots to see and Roy gave us lots of info about the area. Roy was the only person with us so he had to stay on the boat to watch over us, we were pretty much on our own, he told us to stay away from the rocks and the sea urchins. it was pretty murky with the rough water so didn't get to see tons of fish but did see several different kinds of fish. after snorkeling we got back on boat for a snack and the ever popular rum they feed you! Roy had french bread, gouda cheese and apples. wasn't much but hit the spot and was enjoyed by all. He did also have beer and cold drinks. it rained a bit on the way back but we were having way too much fun to care. i would recommend this adventure mostly because of the small group size - just us 6 - and Roy made it most enjoyable.

1  Thank peggy d
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went on my first scuba diving experience on Friday, March 1st, 2013 at Divi Resort, Little Bay, St. Maarten. My instructor was Anna. She was wonderful. I was so apprehensive and scared. She not only took her time with me, but also helped put some of my fears aside. Because of her attentiveness, Roy was able to enjoy himself too and not worry about me. She also stayed by my side and took pictures of me and my boyfriend underwater. Because of her, I plan on becoming certified at home. Thank you Anna for a wonderful experience. I hope to see you next year when we return.

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited st. Maarten and planned to do many things. We went on a discovery dive Monday and after our dive changed our plans for the rest of the week and got certified. Anna, Sandra, Vinny and Swany are awesome and took the fear out of this great adventure.
Thank you guys!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great diving experience on St. Maarten with Dive Adventures. The staff was quite helpful, and patient! I appreciated all of the tips from Anna. Albert, Damien, and Vinnie were always extremely helpful, as were the other staff members that I worked with at the Divi Little Bay office. I believe they went above and beyond to ensure my safety and enjoyment. Dive Adventures is fortunate to have such high caliber people working for them. I look forward to visiting St. Maarten again, and diving with Dive Adventures.