“great people, great diving”
Review of Dive Adventures

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 22, 2011

I would like to thank Vinny and his "class act" crew for 5 wonderful dives this week. We have been coming to St. Maarten for years and they always make the experience better than the last. The dive sites were great the dive masters give you a guided tour. Thanks for a job well done and see y'all next trip.
John and Kathy Twohig

There are newer reviews for Dive Adventures

Reviewed April 11, 2011

I highly recommend this dive shop. I dove six dives in three days and got to see much of what the underwater world offers around Sint Maarten. Dive instructors Sandra and Guil, and boat captain Soinet, were all very professional and enjoyable to dive with.

Reviewed April 11, 2011

The experience was great. Vinny set everything up for me. They worked around my days available. the facilities were clean and modern. The dive equipment was in great condition. The dive crew was friendly and experienced. Sandra was my dive instructor. She was awesome. She kept me safe through my referral dives and showed me quite a bit. This was an awesome adventure for me.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

I have been diving with Vinny and Dive Adventure for five years. I have found them to be very professional and knowledgeable. They always make the safety and comfort of the divers their number one priority. Everyone assoicated with Dive Adventures is committed to providing you with an enjoyable day. I will dive with them every time I am in St. Martin.

Reviewed April 9, 2011

I have gone out with other shops and they are fine but Vinnie was so willing to accomodate my schedule and the crew was so professional, friendly and caring that I actually ended up going out on a Saturday when they are normally closed with just me and the Dive Master (Gil)and Captain ( Swannee. I was willing to pay extra but Vinnie said that wasn't necessary and to make sure I took care of his boys which I happily did.

%The gear is very new as of this posting if you are not bringing your own and the whole experience is easy and fun. They afre also extremely competitive with their rates especially as your amount of dives through the week increase.

I recommend them without reservation.