“Quality local and greek food with a twist”
Review of Vesna Taverna

Vesna Taverna
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was partially resigned to only so-so food for this trip. Read the reviews on trip advisor and decided to try this restaurant. So glad I did! I had octopus as an appetizer...fantastic! The best I've had since I was in Greece. My husband had the calamari and it was cooked perfectly. I had the grouper in the creole sauce...the fish was flaky and cooked perfect. For dessert I had the baklava...light, not too sweet and different in a fun way. My husband had chocolate mousse...he can't remember the last time he had mousse that good...it was exceptional. I wasn't sure which wine (by the glass) I wanted so verna (one of the owners) let me taste before I bought. Her husband was delightful and an inspired chef. We have reservations to go back on Saturday night for the greek metze...

1  Thank Greekartist

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife & I enjoyed our lunch here. The wraps here are very good. The service was great, & the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

besides the food and the delicious free homemade rum, we had the best service. My sister and I went out for the night after our meal and stopped by to ask about taxis. One of the owners was there, and helped us distinguish which cab was the best to take (not a gypsy). She was amazing. what a lovely place!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Juice/smoothies were great. I did not care for my bagel. My husband loved his omellette. Wide variety of breakfast food was good.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped for a quick late lunch on Monday about 3:45. Didn't realize they closed at 4. Monday's only. Service was quite slow, but my Greek salad was great and His BLT panini was unbelievably delicious. Been to SXM many times but never stopped. We are BELIEVERS.