“"Great Lunch"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vesna Taverna

Vesna Taverna
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: French, Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Park City, Kansas
“"Great Lunch"”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife & I enjoyed our lunch here. The wraps here are very good. The service was great, & the prices were very reasonable.

toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

besides the food and the delicious free homemade rum, we had the best service. My sister and I went out for the night after our meal and stopped by to ask about taxis. One of the owners was there, and helped us distinguish which cab was the best to take (not a gypsy). She was amazing. what a lovely place!

Fulton, NY
“Good”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Juice/smoothies were great. I did not care for my bagel. My husband loved his omellette. Wide variety of breakfast food was good.

madison, wiscosnin
“Great food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped for a quick late lunch on Monday about 3:45. Didn't realize they closed at 4. Monday's only. Service was quite slow, but my Greek salad was great and His BLT panini was unbelievably delicious. Been to SXM many times but never stopped. We are BELIEVERS.

• Visited January 2013
cheshire,connecticut
“Great bagel sandwich”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stopped on my way to the airport to pick up my friends. I ordered coffee and a egg and cheese sandwich on a toasted poppy seed bagel. I had waited a while for my order to be taken. ( they were busy, every table full). I was thinking that I would not be giving a very good rating on trip advisor. The sandwich arrived and I don't know what can be done to an egg and cheese sandwich, but this was delicious! The bagel was not doughy and the cheese was a luscious mozzarella. It made the egg taste like the best ever! At that point all was forgiven. Obviously the word is out, because no sooner would a able clear and there would be someone there to take it. Will definitely go back! By the way, check was$5.50.

• Visited January 2013