“Great food”

Vesna Taverna
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped for a quick late lunch on Monday about 3:45. Didn't realize they closed at 4. Monday's only. Service was quite slow, but my Greek salad was great and His BLT panini was unbelievably delicious. Been to SXM many times but never stopped. We are BELIEVERS.

There are newer reviews for Vesna Taverna

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stopped on my way to the airport to pick up my friends. I ordered coffee and a egg and cheese sandwich on a toasted poppy seed bagel. I had waited a while for my order to be taken. ( they were busy, every table full). I was thinking that I would not be giving a very good rating on trip advisor. The sandwich arrived and I don't know what can be done to an egg and cheese sandwich, but this was delicious! The bagel was not doughy and the cheese was a luscious mozzarella. It made the egg taste like the best ever! At that point all was forgiven. Obviously the word is out, because no sooner would a able clear and there would be someone there to take it. Will definitely go back! By the way, check was$5.50.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We saw Vesna's Tavern and Bagel House from the main road, but never thought to eat there....until someone we met on the beach suggested it. We also saw it rated #1 on Trip Advisor. We were blown away by how fabulous the food is! We had dinner there one night ( both of us had fish...I highly recommend the grouper with creole sauce) and we could not wait to return for breakfast/lunch the next day.
One time there and you are like family. Vesna is friendly, inviting, and knows her customers and her food. She and her husband run a fabulous place...food, fun and a delightful experience.
Do not go to St. Martin with a visit to Vesna's

1  Thank Gatorpenny
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Flavorful healthy cuisine at a reasonable price. Friendly, timely service. Who would have guessed this little restaurant had such wonderful food. We only wish we had known about this years ago, Thanks to trip advisor postings is the only way,years and years of trying to figure out the good from the tourist traps. Thank you everyone for posting your experiences and ratings.
Small, friendly and delicious food. Culinary Delight!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

its your go to spot for every meal! QUICK - FRESH and ABSOLUTLY the FRIENDLIEST place on the island....