“A disappointing experience”
Review of Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Fusion Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: While St. Maarten/ St. Martin French, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Indian, and other restaurants share with you their vertical specialties, at Fusion we take the best flavors from a world of cherished ingredients to bring you a spectrum of flavors like nothing you've ever experienced in a single restaurant.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

While previously giving this spot high ratings, this was a poor experience. Food is great, flavorful, different, a combination of various ethnic offerings. Service was a big problem this visit. Appetizer took way to long to arrive. I ordered broiled whole red snapper, and 30 minutes after the appetizer arrived still no fish. They admitted a kitchen problem, we left to find food elsewhere. No check for the appetizers and drinks was submitted or paid.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I visit St, Maarten/St. Martin for three weeks every June. Last night I had my second meal of this trip. The service is very attentive and friendly, but the food is what keeps me coming back. On my first visit, I had the goat cheese spring roll salad (which is probably my favorite item on their menu) followed by crab cakes. On my second visit, I had the lobster bisque followed by shrimp tempura. All items were prepared to perfection. I just can't say enough good things about Fusion and hope to go there again before I leave.

2  Thank JazzGal88
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Fusion was very enjoyable.We were there early about 7pm on May 30th, 2014. It was not crowded . Great service from a fantastic waitress. The host is the chefs brother and was very nice. Now for the food.....we started with crab cakes which were some of the best weve had.This came with a loaf of warm bread and a garlic/parmessan cheese tapanade..just wonderful...Then we had a crusted grouper and Shrimp St Jacques which were both yummy! Too full for desert but they had some good choices...maybe next trip!!

2  Thank lvlawman
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is one of the most enjoyable dining experiences we have ever had on the island! We first experienced it when they were located in the Village of Maho in 2010. They are now located in Simpson Bay at Paradise Plaza. We ordered one of their "Signature" dishes...Parmesan Crusted Grouper! YUM! We will definitely go back again and again! This is a 5 star "must go" restaurant! -Kas and Bill, Scottsdale, AZ USA

1  Thank Kas B
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We ate there and my husband had chicken parmesan - very overcooked and dry and the spaghetti sauce was not good at all. I know probably not the best thing to order in this type of restaurant. I had a crusted grouper which was good, a tad overcooked. I liked the miso shooters and the shrimp tempura was quite good. Huge ceasar salad was served and dessert was cheesecake which was very dry. I did like the sangria.